Westboro Baptist Church celebrates Tornado deaths!!!!

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
That's right you heard correctly, those mother ****er's were celebrating the deaths of the tornado victims here in Alabama. As if they weren't already scumbag pieces of ****.

Living through the tornado's here in Tuscaloosa was bad enough, I would love to ring one of those little bastards necks!:wup:

The state has taken atleast one step in the right direction. http://www.abc3340.com/story/14581491/house-passes-bill-restricting-funeral-protests

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
wow :eek: :mad:

Completely absurd. Guess they are always looking for a way to take their mental illness another step in the wrong direction / pick up some negative attention.

There is really no reason for those people to be on this earth...

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
If we get a list of names of WBC church members posted perhaps we can inconvenience these people and reciprocate some of their kindness to others:mad:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Why are you even giving those idiots the satisfaction of getting under your skin? They are but a miniscule number of nutjobs. They have no heart.

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
I don't see how people like that can consider themselves Christians. All this "tolerance" and other bullshit our nation calls it when we deal with so many nut-jobs is going way too far. I highly doubt hat this is what our founding fathers were thinking of when they mentioned freedom.

03GreenLB7

R-O-C-K in the U.S.A.
Jan 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't see how people like that can consider themselves Christians. All this "tolerance" and other bullshit our nation calls it when we deal with so many nut-jobs is going way too far. I highly doubt hat this is what our founding fathers were thinking of when they mentioned freedom.

x2

03DuraMax4x4

Sep 4, 2010
Hattiesburg, MS

x 3. What they are doing is a complete disgrace.