LBZ: We're having a baby!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Some may recall we adopted our son due to infertility. Well after 9 years of trying Im sitting at the hospital waiting on our baby girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
That's awesome man! Congratulations to all of you and hope your wife and baby are doing great and no complications! There's nothing on this Earth that compares to holding that little one for the first time. Best wishes to you and your family and may God bless you all!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited to be here for the whole thing. My was there right after the birth of our son. I was a few hrs away working.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I just told my wife and nurse that and from the look they gave me there will be no biting.

Hahahaha, show em how much of a man you are! I bet them, or anyone else for that matter has never seen it done, lol.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
congrats man. Definitely beat thing that will ever happen to you. and the most expensive. lol. i have 2 girls. i watched my youngest daughter come out thru an emergency c section. that was unreal to see. ill do alot of things, but no way am i biting the cord.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Congrats bud. Prayers for health and safety sent yalls way

TommyGregory

May 10, 2016
Texas
Congrats man. I don't know you but it puts a huge smile on my face to see such an excited dad. Never give up!!! The world needs more fathers like you.

I have 2 daughters (12 & 4) and my wife had 9 miscarriages before our first.

Ron Nielson

Oct 11, 2009
Berryton, KS
Friend of mine adopted 3 kids because 'they couldn't have any' and just about final adoption time for the youngest one, the wife gave birth to a little girl. Happens more times than one would think.