Victoria, TX

calereeves

Displaced Texan
Jul 13, 2011
As far as I know, they still do mud drags on the weekend down around Van Vleck... I'm from Angleton, but I been gone long enough that I can't remember how far that is from Victoria... damn I miss home!

calereeves

Displaced Texan
Jul 13, 2011
Its been 3-4 years since I was out at the Van Vleck mud drags, but I don't remember a single diesel out there then, either. The unlimiteds with the blown nitro engines were friggin awesome though!

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
I'm in Danbury, the coast is not far from you for fishing, but other than that, not much down in that area that I know of.

They have your pipeline crew working 7 days a week? Most of the ones our welders at work were on ran 7 days a week for weeks at a time.

calereeves, is your dmax the red one with stacks?

brunok

jngahsfvjkafui
May 13, 2009
San Angelo/Kerrville, TEXAS
Went down to Port A a couple times already around July 4th. Yeah they keep us busy 6 or 7 days a week for a couple months at a time, then we will have a lot of short days and days off for a few weeks when tie ins and waiting for new phases to kick off.

calereeves

Displaced Texan
Jul 13, 2011
calereeves, is your dmax the red one with stacks?

Nah, I got a black 08 Dually. I gotta redo my sig here soon. It was so long since the last time I logged in on here that my account was dumped apparently. My truck hasn't been in Angleton since last Thanksgiving. Next time it'll be there will be sometime next summer after a stop off at Relentless up in Houston for some fresh mods :D

Jdtulk

Justin
Oct 13, 2011
Texas
Another pipeliner

Are you still on the pipeline down here? If so, which one. I'm in Yoakum tx, working for a gas company as a pipeline inspector.