Valley fuel leak

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Have a pretty big fuel leak in the valley on my LBZ. Its been leaking since before I got the truck and was so small I wasn't worried about a drop or two. It seems to have gotten worse or I am just tired of it so I need some pointers.

Truck starts fine if you let it prime a second or two longer than the wts light.
If not it starts then dies. Leaking down the ps of the bell housing. Already installed on the truck was a ybridge and egr delete so I'm hoping they busted a brittle rubber line. What are possible causes? If it was the "freeze plug" on the cp3 would the truck still run fine?

Factory filter head deleted
Ad
Rails aren't leaking

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
More then likely one of the rubber fuel lines is leaking. Especially since it loses prime...

I would start with replacing those and go from there.

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
X2 on rubber fuel lines leaking. Had it happen to me, actually the clown that installed the dual fuelers didn't feel it necessary to put a hose clamp on the return line fitting on the CP3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
That's what I was thinking especially since it seems to have gotten worse. I tried to fix this once and pulled a rubber cracked line off and replaced but that one wasn't it.

Mike I'm not seeing a link.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Why are you bumping this?

Do you really expect someone to have this magical answer to your leak?

Your going to have to either dig into it and figure it out, or pay someone that knows what they are doing to figure it out.

Nobody is gonna be able to pinpoint your leak from there phone or keyboard.

Good luck.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
This help.
=
=
http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=374687
=
050629TC03-769.JPG

=
=
=
=
=

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Why are you bumping this?

Do you really expect someone to have this magical answer to your leak?

Your going to have to either dig into it and figure it out, or pay someone that knows what they are doing to figure it out.

Nobody is gonna be able to pinpoint your leak from there phone or keyboard.

Good luck.....

I bumped it in the hopes that the diagram that was missing from Mikes previous post would magically appear. Either by him seeing the mistake or by another helpful member having it.

Thank you Mike.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Shouldn't be too hard a to find a pretty big fuel leak. Have you looked?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Since it loses prime it's probably 348

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Took an hour today and ripped into it, removed a bunch of shit I didn't need to. 348 top clamp. I'll throw the belt and cold side pipe back on tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys.:thumb: I'll throw the video up if anybody cares to see it.