Updated the website. End of year sale

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Just finished updating the website a little bit. Have most of the product on there, although I'll continue to add more of the custom stuff in the coming weeks. I've got some inventory I'd like to unload before the end of the year. So from now until the end of the year, if you order from the website and type in duramaxdiesels in the coupon bar during checkout. It'll save you 20%, free shipping. Merry Christmas guys!

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Good deal Levi. :thumb:
I have 3 blankets from Levi, and love them, stocker, hot pipe, and S480, great product and follow up service.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good deal Levi. :thumb:
I have 3 blankets from Levi, and love them, stocker, hot pipe, and S480, great product and follow up service.

yeah think i may have to jump on this. have a blanket on the hot pipe and its no joke that you can hold you hand on the blanket right after a full out hard run. need one for the 475 and stocker

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I think im going to get one for the stocker! I love mine for the 475 and hot pipe. Who ever is on the fence should take advantage of this deal. Great product and performs awesome:thumb:

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
even a caveman can do it lmao

:rofl: Thanks for all the kind words guys. :hug: It honestly makes the struggles of owning a small business worth it when I read your posts. If anyone has questions about fitment or don't see a blanket listed on the website, give me a shout. I can just about anything that needs covered

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I'm sure this can really help a bigger charger. But honestly would this help a VGT

On my truck, I wouldn't say it was noticeable from a stop and just standing in it. Although I've had guys tell me it helped them in a noticeable way. Where I noticed it on my truck the most was cruising, when you laid on it boost came on faster and seemed to hit harder. It seemed to keep the charger "on" easier if that makes any sense.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
keep the heat were you want/need it and not wast it.

Pretty much. Heat being the energy driving the turbine, the more you can harness and keep from radiating into the engine bay, the better off you are. As said before, you can run the truck as hard as you want and still touch the blankets bare handed. They're very helpful in lowering underhood and intake charge temps as well.

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
I'll take one for my stocker Levi. I'll figure out payment next week, there is 3' fresh snow and I'm gone for the weekend :D:D:D

Heat = response :thumb:

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Well I just ordered a black s400 blanket! :happy2: Hopefully it gets here when my s464 does!

I'll shoot you a PM later tonight or in the morning with your tracking number. Should be there around Tuesday. Thanks! :D

I'll take one for my stocker Levi. I'll figure out payment next week, there is 3' fresh snow and I'm gone for the weekend :D:D:D

Heat = response :thumb:

Sounds good! Enjoy the snow, we've only gotten rain lately. :(

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Okay, got all the Turbo Socks shipped out today. I sent PM's or called letting you know they are on the way. If you ordered and didn't receive either a PM or call today, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get what you need. Thanks guys! :hug:

Levi