Tx Guys-- Who's headed to Little River Diesel Throwdown IV ?

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Event is March 7th. Hope we have good weather this year . They're doing 1/8th mile this year. I plan on going if I get my 94mm back from Forced Inductions soon . Blew the oil seals after just 4 miles. Haven't even been able to tweak my new setup yet due to that problem . Hopin to see some fast DMax trucks there. Should be a fun day !!

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Quinton hope you can make it . Just did the house thing last year in June so I know the feelin . I put my new setup on the back burner till several weeks ago . When I got back on it and got new tunes in it , I saw I needed to get Convertor loosened up to 3000 stall to let the big setup eat . Put it together went to spool it up and bufffff there went the oil seals on my new turbo . Waiting on it to get back . Come Hell or high water I'm gonna try to get there too . Stay after it hope to see you there !

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'll see if willie will be able to make it if I can't. I'm sure he is itching to get on the dyno at least and spray it. I don't believe he has sprayed it yet with the big twins. In ennis he made 980 or so with no waste gate adjustments, no nitrous, tune 4. I ran it down the track and ran 11.7 at 119mph with a very soft launch on tune 4. I can't wait to see what your light truck can do with the new setup!

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Sadly I was the fastest Dmax last fall. I don't consider myself fast compared to a lot of trucks I know are out there. I hope a lot more can show up this time. I'm sure there will be a lot of fast Cummins that show up like they always do at Little River. Only fast Ford was a single s475 6.4 running low 7s. We were going to race in the finals in the 7.7 index but got r worded out. I'm about to pull the truck into the garage to put new rotors and pads among a few other things to get her ready. I haven't raced much at all since I put the new converter in. I do know it is a lot easier to stage now. I'm not racing in the NHRDA but I will for sure be racing at little river if possible.

Last edited:

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Cool guys . I'm anxious to see what it does . Bring on the Cummins ! Lol . I'm hoping for 6s in the 1/8th straight fuel . We'll see .

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Cool guys . I'm anxious to see what it does . Bring on the Cummins ! Lol . I'm hoping for 6s in the 1/8th straight fuel . We'll see .
I know there was at least a few cummins in the 6s last time. One of them is Robert Ivey. He has a RC short bed conversion. Sick truck. He is constantly changing turbo setups etc and he gets faster every time.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Should be interesting . I had a money race set up with the blue truck last year but blew one of my hoses on a test run tryin to juice it . Had to eat crow and cancel the bet due to breakage . I had beat him out of a $ 500 payout in Denton a week or two earlier for highest horse power on the Dyno . My fuel only beat out his fuel/NOS Dyno . So I collected the $500 payout check . It was a blast . Couldn't run cause it had rained .

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Should be interesting . I had a money race set up with the blue truck last year but blew one of my hoses on a test run tryin to juice it . Had to eat crow and cancel the bet due to breakage . I had beat him out of a $ 500 payout in Denton a week or two earlier for highest horse power on the Dyno . My fuel only beat out his fuel/NOS Dyno . So I collected the $500 payout check . It was a blast . Couldn't run cause it had rained .
Yeah I remember that grudge race. I was hoping ya'll could have raced. Maybe you can call him out again or maybe Robert. Robert made just over 1100hp on fuel only.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I should be right in that range as well with my new setup . Thing to keep in mind is which set up comes in quicker . Lol since they are only doing 1/8th mile this year . I'm bring my NOS to spank it on out of the hole if I need it . Hoping to get some test runs at Tx Raceway track before the 7th so I know ahead of time . I haven't been able to dial in my wastegate yet due to my 94 mm bowing the oil seals

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
I should be right in that range as well with my new setup . Thing to keep in mind is which set up comes in quicker . Lol since they are only doing 1/8th mile this year . I'm bring my NOS to spank it on out of the hole if I need it . Hoping to get some test runs at Tx Raceway track before the 7th so I know ahead of time . I haven't been able to dial in my wastegate yet due to my 94 mm bowing the oil seals
Should be fun. Depending in what you run on your lowest tune I might grudge race you. Lol