Twins in Edmonton?

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Anyone in Edmonton area have a twinned Dmax they'd be willing to take me out for a ride in? I'm needing some motivation to begin a build at some point.

I'll bring the beer. :D

MWDHAND

May 10, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Abby is done for the season and is not running anymore from what I know. I think he is getting her ready for the lenco transformation!!!!

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Try PMing mplteddy I think I remember him telling me he put a set of twins on an LMM or LBZ. Maybe he can put you in touch with the owner. There is also bigbird on here, he has a LB7 with twins and runs high 10's.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Big bird/ rush / Kelly has twins

I would throw ya the keys to Abby but it is parked now.

Warning driving in a 10 sec truck might cost you more than a set of twins.:D maybe kellys truck isn't such a good idea

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Big bird/ rush / Kelly has twins

I would throw ya the keys to Abby but it is parked now.

Warning driving in a 10 sec truck might cost you more than a set of twins.:D maybe kellys truck isn't such a good idea

haha yeah I think the price tag would start with: dual fuelers, wife, etc

Maybe I'll get in touch with Kelly, realistically I am hoping to find a stock motor'd small twins rig just to see what all the hype is about.

I'd be afraid after a ride in Abby ( any 10 sec rig) that everything else would feel slow. I know a few years ago I had an R1 bike and it made every car feel the same by comparison.

mplteddy

Jul 10, 2007
Central Alberta...
www.mplmotorsports.ca
Don't worry....I hate riding shotgun in Abby too. No passenger seat, holding on the the roll bar at 150mph....thanks Simon. Send me a PM I put a set on an LMM last year....MPI Kit. I could call him and let him get in touch if he is interested. He's in Edmonton. Or like Simon said, call Kelly...he might too.:thumb:

cainer70

Dec 19, 2009
I had my LMM in edmonton for bit 2 weeks ago.... Left it in Ontario and just driving the LB7. You will like the twins. just do it