TS Update Thread

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
If it's anything like the previous years we wont hear any results until after dinner. That event moves at a snails pace.

Good luck to everyone!

Duracopter

<-LBZ Project
Oct 29, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Good luck to all that is going. One of my buddies is there from little rock, I helped him build and put his motor back in his truck, hope he does well and I don't have to make a emergency trip like to tulsa last year, as he drove the truck there!:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Good luck to all that is going. One of my buddies is there from little rock, I helped him build and put his motor back in his truck, hope he does well and I don't have to make a emergency trip like to tulsa last year, as he drove the truck there!:thumb:

That's a friend.:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Gaylon?

Duracopter

<-LBZ Project
Oct 29, 2009
Little Rock, AR

Yes, on the third pass the motor let go (hole threw piston #2). I rode with him there, my truck was at the house in little rock. I called one of my other good buddies up and he went to my house and hooked up my trailer to my truck on saterday morning and was there by the time the race ended. Then I towed the truck home with Gaylon, my buddy and his wife, and me. Josh I was the one in the silver slow ass LLY that was running brackets at presscott when yall guys came up for that.

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The only results that matter are the cooler racing and the bikini contest winners. :woott::roflmao:

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
Well, all they can do now is straight up heads up racing now.....Have the bikini contest winner out there waving a flag to start.......:woott:

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Joe Penn "I can't believe they had to call the race because someone hit a power poll in the parking area and the track lost all power. We were lined up for second round of eliminations when it happened....sucks!!"