Trent is doing well tonight

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Again, nice going Trent. Looking at your mods, I know what this stuff costs and I wouldn't say yours is on the cheap.:D Certainly not what I tend to spend, but not on a ketchup sandwitch budget either. :D I'd really keep an eye on those balance rates, sooner or later you will shorten those rods at the hp you are running believe me.;) That, or your truck is one in a million with great stock rods. We'll see you on the 30th.

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
Thanks Steve, Matt recieved a file via email before he went to the track also:D

Thanks Rob :D
I just need a 60ft time now, my first run no BS I left to hard and spun for 250+ft and discussted I let off and coasted a 18sec run. A 1.75 60ft was the best I could do just barely on the charger.
Trents set up tires etc worked out great concidering the track conditions at RMR. For those who have run there it is even worse this year they scraped the track down and the rubber is not there yet :mad: so Trent did VERY well on his 60ft.

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
vids

trents 11.80

[YOUTUBE]fjMnXC1kqVA[/YOUTUBE]

my 11.20

[YOUTUBE]PwGpAOf4A74[/YOUTUBE]

trents 11.82 he launched @ 2550 and 20+ psi :cool2: twin 11.82's from trent and Matt Larson , Matt was having some serious traction issues .

[YOUTUBE]_sYTL4PpF7E[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
DA of over 5600ft and running like that is amazing! Can't wait till you get around 1000ft for an average and see how fast you go then! Deffinatley have a great setup and tune/tuner!
Congrats Rob on both trucks with your tunning!!

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
Nice work Trent and Matt. I want to get a timeslip just like yours. I really want one that says 11.69 @ 116, but thats a pretty lofty goal.:joker:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I want to get a timeslip just like yours. I really want one that says 11.69 @ 116, but thats a pretty lofty goal.:joker:

What you trying to make Rob build his engine with all the parts he's got now ? :witch:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I've had an engine sitting here on the floor Kat since I saw you guys at the salt flats.

I'll build it, but most likely will just sit there as I won't put a bar in the family truckster. Maybe I'll keep it as a spare for Ken's truck. Would be fun to put a built engine in the wife's 2006, 2500 burb also, crap, I don't know....

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I've had an engine sitting here on the floor Kat since I saw you guys at the salt flats.

I'll build it, but most likely will just sit there as I won't put a bar in the family truckster. Maybe I'll keep it as a spare for Ken's truck. Would be fun to put a built engine in the wife's 2006, 2500 burb also, crap, I don't know....

I remember that :D Must of had 100 people stop and look at it that day :eek:

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
What you trying to make Rob build his engine with all the parts he's got now ? :witch:
I told Rob that during a phone conversation, and I was being a smartass. He laughed and said it was a pretty lofty goal in a good natured way. He knows how much work it is to get there. I know it won't be easy, but I really do want to run in the 11's too.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Nice runs to Trent and Matt and Matt:D

Matt M. , what tires are you running in those runs? Something about seeing a sled puller run low 11's just gives me hope:happy2:

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
Nice runs to Trent and Matt and Matt:D

Matt M. , what tires are you running in those runs? Something about seeing a sled puller run low 11's just gives me hope:happy2:
Toyo proxes 33" they are ok but definatly held me back at the track the best 60ft I cut was a 1.75 but track conditions were bad. Those mickys Trent runs are sweet but I am having a hard time convincing myself into buying them to just get kicked off the track for no roll cage. Sled pulling season is just around the corner here :D

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

You know, you could put the built engine in your truck and run a consistent 11.5 tune and then turn it up and get kicked off the track every once in a while... :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
You know, you could put the built engine in your truck and run a consistent 11.5 tune and then turn it up and get kicked off the track every once in a while... :D

i think he should sell it :angel::rofl: he doesnt want to run 11.5's what fun would that be after running 9's :D