Transfer case not shifting

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
So, yesterday I hooked my truck to the sled. I pulled it in 4x4 low with tow/haul engaged with the shifter in drive. After the pull I shifted into neutral and tried to shift the transfer case back into 2 wheel drive. The 2wd button just flashed and then turned off, the truck stayed in 4 low. I did this a few times and it wouldn't shift to 2wd. I tried driving in reverse for a 150 foot or so then tried shifting it in 2wd again. This time it shifted out of 4wd low and seemed like it was in neutral. When I put the transmission in gear it wouldn't go anywhere, but when I would put it in park I could hear a grinding. When I would push the 2wd button the information bar would say "range shift inhibited" and wouldn't shift. I plugged in my Autocal and checked the codes, this is where I messed up, I didn't pay attention to the codes before I erased them. I think it was t0740 or t0730? After I reset the codes the t case shifted into 2wd and everything has seemed normal. My question is, did my transmission limp or was this a problem with the transfer case? Also does it seem like I could've done some bad damage to anything? Thanks for any help.