Torn

Hired Gun

Nov 20, 2006
Milford, Kentucky
Ok guys and gals, I am in a pickle. I have worked on my 04 alot. It has the suncoast stage V, Mcrat Htt charger, EFI live if I ever send my stock tune, and PPE DF. All this done in the last year. The later in the last 3 months. I just changed the water pump last week, and now I have a darn oil leak in that area. I am sick of working on this truck each week. Oh and lift pumps as well sorry. It is hard to start on cold mornings as well. Seems like all I do is work on this truck each week for a leak or other problems.

I found an 07 classic crew cab that I like, but just hate the idea of 5 more years of payments. But a new LBZ would be nice.

What would you all do. My 04 has 118,000 miles on it. NADA blue book has it at $25,725 before my goodies which I can strip out and resell except efi which I can keep.

Oh I need the voice of reason bad.

My 04 is loaded to the hilt, and even won the IRP Diesel Nationals. So that tells you what shape I keep it in.

Help me diesel voices of reason.

BigWill_21

~BULL HURLEY Look-A-Like~
Aug 28, 2006
Greenville, NC
I have a LLY and bought a LBZ 07 Classic to keepa s a DD. Non-modded ride!!!

Wouldn't alot fo the stuff you ahve swap over to the new LBZ????

Duel Fuelers, Turbo. etc...

It's all in what you want.. I wannte dot keep the LLY as a Beater/Tow-rig and have the LBZ as a nice "TAKE YOUR LADY ON THE TOWN" vehicle..

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
If I were you, I wouldn't even think about it buddy. You have the epidemy of the ultimate truck IMO. Its an arrival blue (highly sought after color choice thats no longer available) crew cab dually LB7 in PRIMO shape with plenty of tasteful goodies to really make it standout (and thats just as far as looks goes - not to mention the go-fast goodies as well). If you do, MINE IS FOR SALE. :D Seriously, if you do want to get rid of it, I would try and sell mine to buy yours. Yours is WAY too nice of a truck to let go IMO. Especially after you told me your plans for it the other day. Speaking of, we could work out a trade, mine plus $$$ for yours, if you wanted to still pursue your plans and not have to do it with a brand new truck. :D Let me know if you do, we might be able to work something out.

C-ya
Mitch

Last edited: