Top 53 RWYB Street Legal List

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Easy rules are as follows
Tags,
Insurance,
Current inspection (if required in your state)
You must drive it to the track.

Done :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
it dosent matter, I can start it. I think the driving to the track thing will be the most difficult for most. But that's how a street truck should be, driven to the track :thumb:

Last edited:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Here's my best! Probably wont last!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351704644538.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351704644538.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 551

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Define driving it to the track? All the way from my house or shop or from the commuter lot down the street where I parked my truck and trailer? :D

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Define driving it to the track? All the way from my house or shop or from the commuter lot down the street where I parked my truck and trailer? :D

From your house or shop, a "truly street driven truck" you go get groceries in it, the kids seats are in it (or you took em out at the track) there are old french fries laying on the floor, a sippy cup in the drink holder, and wet naps in the glove box. This truck is actually driven on the street maybe not a daily driver but actually driven, not a trailer queen. It still has a bed and can haul stuff. If you wanna run slicks they have to come to the track in the bed of the truck, or it has to roll in with them on

Last edited:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Just trying to capture the essence of a true street driven truck. “Driven” being the key to this list. For example my truck drives to work all week about 100 miles every day then hits a sled pull and then maybe hits the track and then drives all of the following week ( except when she is broken). I don’t think I will even be on this list but I think it would be interesting to see what’s running around. The only way you can cheat is if you trailer to the track, your registration is expired and your insurance has expired. Police yourselves you know if you drive your truck or not!

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
13.56 @ 100.008. Its my only vehicle so of course its driven and inspected and insured. lol I would provide a time slip but they are at home and I'm 6,000 miles east.