Tom (thebac) at work

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
LOL not really, but was still pretty entertaining to watch....no wonder my shit I get from overseas looks like the box from Ace Ventura.

[YOUTUBE]tPzRPga6uDg[/YOUTUBE]

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Can they be that effin stupid to not know they have to pick all those boxes up twice if they don't land on the conveyor. Some people kids... :thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
You know the guy who helped him at the end was shaking his head inside the plane just waiting for a 3 pack to actually make it up the ramp. He got bored and knew the only way to get the damn thing done was to do it himself lol. God people are so dumb. What's worse is that some people just only care about their damn selves.

Then again could be worse....
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=C5uIH0VTg_o&desktop_uri=/watch?v=C5uIH0VTg_o

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Those boxes must've weighed about 60lbs a piece for how he was hefting them. They must not be taught hand-to-surface loading methods?

That FedEx guy got fired for tossing that TV. Huge PR mess for them. UPS had a company-wide directive come out b/c of it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Those boxes must've weighed about 60lbs a piece for how he was hefting them. They must not be taught hand-to-surface loading methods?

That FedEx guy got fired for tossing that TV. Huge PR mess for them. UPS had a company-wide directive come out b/c of it.

Ya I remember seeing that on some national news program. Boy I would have paid money to see the look on his face when he saw himself on national TV.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

He grabbed 3 in a horizontal stack, and the corners aren't crushing. I doubt they weigh 5lb.

Sounds like they are speaking German, but I keep hearing "idiot". Is "idiot" a universal word? It used to be a medical term.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
In the early 1900s, Dr. Henry H. Goddard proposed a classification system for mental retardation based on the Binet-Simon concept of mental age. Individuals with the lowest mental age level (less than three years) were identified as idiots; imbeciles had a mental age of three to seven years, and morons had a mental age of seven to ten years.[9] The term "idiot" was used to refer to people having an IQ below 30.[10][11] IQ, or intelligence quotient, was originally determined by dividing a person's mental age, as determined by standardized tests, by their actual age. The concept of mental age has fallen into disfavor, though, and IQ is now determined on the basis of statistical distributions.

So a moron is much smarter than idiot.

A moron hooks the CP3 lines up backwards. An idiot forgets to put the gear on the end.