Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Damn sledpuller making the drag racer d max look like baby steps.... I know them big boys with dmax's in their pullers are making 1500hp easily

rtcook

<--- Slow
Mar 3, 2009
Carlisle, Ky
Love his truck. Sounds different than last year. Wonder what they did over the winter? Made me laugh seeing a gmc atop all those dodges on FPP's results page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Thanks for the comments. I have been fighting the engine setup this season. I had some engine dyno problems so we have turned the power back to try to preserve the engine for now and the fuel system is fighting me. Hoping to have it firing on all eight soon.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Engine builder is making most of the internal parts in house now. Bought a known damage engine with a craked crank. I replced it and ran it the first couple of pulls last season. Pulled it apart and looked well.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Have you broken cranks or have you all apparently resolved that issue that many seem to have?

I broke a crank in 2007 drag racing my dually. 750-800 hp range. We have learned alot sence. My belief is tuning has alot to do with failure. Knock on wood no crank failures in the puller yet, although i have bent or broken many rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.