Stereo

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Look for the pin hole near the slot an push a paperclip in it to manually release the CD

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
IIRC, 6 discs were prone to drive and laser failure. You might not be able to get the CD out without sending the radio into a shop.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Actually there is no pin hole. Funny thing is the disc will palu at times and right around the 17th track it crashes. I can not it to eject
Can you get it to eject when it seems to behave ok? What about holding down the eject button for 30 seconds or so?

Coussino

Mar 31, 2024
Oxnard, CA 93036, USA
Honestly O feel at this point I have no choice but to tear into it and see what I can see. The player is stuck on the third disc. Even when it seems to play, (which it did today thru 23 songs) it still will not: eject, skip ahead or back to next disc in line. Just F, I think. Tried everything suggested, even after googling for answers. Still open to suggestions. Player is 18 years old this month and never had any issues.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Probably not. The first radio was having trouble ejecting cd’s . It would only spit them out far enough to grab with tweezers or something. Then it would only just click when trying to eject. I took it apart to get the cd out before having it replaced under warranty. The second radio the player just stopped working all together. Pulled that cd out (ironically the same cd as the first one) and got xm radio.

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Pull the fuse and power it down completely, then wait and power it back up, it should try and eject any disks it has in it. That's how I fixed mine. Never put anything back in it.