Slayed an LMM

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Saw an LMM take off from a signal light getting onto the freeway. Leaving a cloud of smoke. I said f@ck yeah! Damn, but I'm stuck behind three slow ass cars. Got around the cars and a couple miles down the freeway. I caught up to the LMM. I saw a dude driving it. We looked at each other and took off. There was no chance for him. I pulled away quickly. I finally let off and slowed down. The guy caught up to me and gave me a :thumb: Not sure what the guy had done to the truck, but I do know it was straight piped and dumped under the bed.

Who says you can't haul ass with 37's and make kills?

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Where was this at. I don't believe it. The Lmm had to have his parking brake on:hug:

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
Where was this at. I don't believe it. The Lmm had to have his parking brake on:hug:

For real. He must have been running some shit tuning (if he was dumping smoke he most certainly was). I have had my rear handed to me a many a times from my buddies lmm on Kory's tunes. You have a built trans?

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Just giving you a hard time. If you looked I drive a Lmm. :roflmao:
Nice kill.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Every lbz guy I know has the same story. There is a certain twin turbo lbz that swears he beat my stock Lmm once while towing. I guess you lbz guys are trying to make up for something in another department:roflmao:

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Every lbz guy I know has the same story. There is a certain twin turbo lbz that swears he beat my stock Lmm once while towing. I guess you lbz guys are trying to make up for something in another department:roflmao:

I guess so... But I have a stock ass turbo. :thumb:

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I fear no LMM's:D Nice kill. I like it when the big trucks whip up on the little ones:thumb:

I fear nothing. Me too, I always laugh when people think my truck is big and slow. Then I dominate them and they get the :confused: look on their face.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I fear nothing. Me too, I always laugh when people think my truck is big and slow. Then I dominate them and they get the :confused: look on their face.

exactly. its so much fun. people always say "that big ass thing should NOT be going that fast!" :roflmao: