S366 or twins

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Trying to decide twins s475 over stock or s366 batmowheel gonna build in the future just cant decide 3400 for twins id install or 3700 for s366 installed its on an 09 lmm full egr delete with ybridge built trans and efi live. Probably stay stock fuel for a bit unless i do twins because id have enough left to retip my injectors. Tuning is and will be done by dustin@dieseladdiction

You ever think of running a single modified VGT? Like a Danville (or comparable) 68 or 72 billet. I have the 68 on mine and love it. Retains the factory drive-ability and sound wicked. Just food for thought, you can go so many ways. I was on the verge of an S366 vs VGT and am happy with my choice. Its enough power for me until I can make the next step and put rods in the motor.

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Go ask Dustin, he will be able to answer your question well. I think I'm gonna go with a double batmo 366 later on. If I want more power, then twin it with a 483. I've had some people tell me to go with a double batmo 366 instead of a vvt. That came from a guy who has 4094vvt.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Had a HTT on my LBZ, loved it for the quick spool, with a HTT I feel there is no comparion between that and a VGT as it spools as fast as a stock charger..

But I should have gone bigger, wish I did a S472.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
It all depends on future goals for hp for your truck..I was in your position this time last year, I went with a s400 setup because i knew i eventually would want more power and do a motor build. If you go s400 route you have so many options later on if you want more power, big single, twin, or even tripples. my point is dont go out buy a drop in turbo like a vgt just because its easier or a little cheaper, spend a little more now to have a TON of options later and save money down the road. jmop

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
My vote is an s366... Even a non batmo will make more power than a stock motor will take... Plus a lot cheaper. Spools good, plenty of power and if you build the motor you can compound it and get downright serious!!! If you leave the stocker in there you will end up being limited (down the road)

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Thanks guys ive been trying to talk mysel into the 366 an dustin has too but twins just look badass but i will build eventually and throw a 483 with it if i get the 366 :D. Anybody have an idea of what im looking at powrr wise with stock sticks and cp3?

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Thanks guys ive been trying to talk mysel into the 366 an dustin has too but twins just look badass but i will build eventually and throw a 483 with it if i get the 366 :D. Anybody have an idea of what im looking at powrr wise with stock sticks and cp3?

WAY more than I would want to push the stock bottom end if you run dual CP3's or a stroker single. You will run out of rail pressure before you run out of what the stock sticks will be capable of HP wise.

Trent's website says that an s366 will make around 650-700 depending on whether you are running a standard wheel a billet. The billet T4 S366 can go 750 according to Trent, but this is probably more fuel than your stock CP3 can hold on rail pressure.

I love my HTT, and I like it better with the two little brothers in front. :D

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Im surprised i never see you i go through gboro every 2weeks on my way homr to sc

I use to work nights on base until this week. Now I work 7-4. I usually dont drive around town. I'm runnin around every once in a while. I go to work down Wayne Memorial drive and Berkley on the way home. Its not hard to miss my truck in this town. haha

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Haha i stick to 70 and im usually there on thursdays aroubd 3-4 and sunday afternoons aroubd 6

Haha I was on 70 around 415 yesterday going to get the truck inspected. This weekend Im putting Dustins sticker on the back glass. You'll be able to clearly identify me then. haha I deploy in 4 weeks so wont see me much after that.

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Haha I was on 70 around 415 yesterday going to get the truck inspected. This weekend Im putting Dustins sticker on the back glass. You'll be able to clearly identify me then. haha I deploy in 4 weeks so wont see me much after that.

Dang yeah his is on mine you should come out to new bern tonight were having a black smoke mafia meet i need other dmaxs out there im alone