Rear End possibly gonzo

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
so umm, Ironhyde just developed a rear end shudder/vibration at hard acceleration the other day, gonna have our tranny guy drive it tomorrow to make sure it's not the tranny, but i am pretty sure its the rear end. it's got the one-piece driveshaft, so it has nothing to do with that, we even run a mag-hytec diff cover and Amsoil 75/90 to try to keep it alive but i guess it might not have been enough. I don't think that this Eaton TruTrac design is optimal for Pulling, so what do you guys think should replace it instead?

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
so umm, Ironhyde just developed a rear end shudder/vibration at hard acceleration the other day, gonna have our tranny guy drive it tomorrow to make sure it's not the tranny, but i am pretty sure its the rear end. it's got the one-piece driveshaft, so it has nothing to do with that, we even run a mag-hytec diff cover and Amsoil 75/90 to try to keep it alive but i guess it might not have been enough. I don't think that this Eaton TruTrac design is optimal for Pulling, so what do you guys think should replace it instead?

A Spool :D