LBZ: Rail fitting

whitey

DIESEL NUT
Dec 2, 2014
Minnesota
Installed ppe dual fueler kit. Truck has ported driver side rail fitting. Do I need to drill out passenger side? If so, what size?

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
From what I gather the best rout is to move the stock fitting from the drivers side too the passenger side. From what I have been told the difference between the two stock fittings is the same as the difference between the PPE and the stock drivers side.
But I have not confirmed this for myself as I never pulled the stock fitting out of the passenger side and my drivers side stock fitting in in my tool box lol

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I saw that before but I got to say I noticed no difference in sound. I did the fitting at the same time as my lift pump, at the time truck was running an Edge Juice it was falling on its face. I did both the fuel rail fitting the CP-3 inlet fitting and lift pump at the same time. The truck stopped falling on its face. I realize that these results are skewed by the addition of the lift pump but it is a very inexpensive mod. For what it's worth I am not sorry I did it and will swap the the old fitting from the driver side to the passenger side some day.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I saw that before but I got to say I noticed no difference in sound. I did the fitting at the same time as my lift pump, at the time truck was running an Edge Juice it was falling on its face. I did both the fuel rail fitting the CP-3 inlet fitting and lift pump at the same time. The truck stopped falling on its face. I realize that these results are skewed by the addition of the lift pump but it is a very inexpensive mod. For what it's worth I am not sorry I did it and will swap the the old fitting from the driver side to the passenger side some day.

Yes they are a little skewed with no dyno or driving logs...

When you find the some day I still have a downpipe, DSP5 switch and tunes, buy a license for my spare ECM and tune it, purchase and install a lift pump, have to replace the rattly year old muffler, install the Mike L. springs, (scared of valvebodies, haven't opened one in 20 years) switch to Transynd yet to do, wanna help.....some day.....:eek:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Yes they are a little skewed with no dyno or driving logs...

When you find the some day I still have a downpipe, DSP5 switch and tunes, buy a license for my spare ECM and tune it, purchase and install a lift pump, have to replace the rattly year old muffler, install the Mike L. springs, (scared of valvebodies, haven't opened one in 20 years) switch to Transynd yet to do, wanna help.....some day.....:eek:

You can do it Mike.
BTW you need the Trans-go kit to go with them springs. Just in case you didn't know.
One thing at a time.
I struggle to, my ambition seems to have left me.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
You can do it Mike.
BTW you need the Trans-go kit to go with them springs. Just in case you didn't know.
One thing at a time.
I struggle to, my ambition seems to have left me.

Thanks for the encouragement, purchased the springs and Trans-Go from Evan, just thinking about your truck falling on its face did you install a draw straw or modify your fuel pickup with the lift pump?

I rarely go WOT with the single tune I'm running but it has fell on its face a time or two when I did. Considering just modifying the tank pickup and then the lift pump and pull some logs before and after, maybe after I update my V2...procastinating some more...:roflmao: