Power steering hose leak fix....

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Nice I made hoses for my truck a few years ago and the work great!

Best part is it cleans up around the side of the wheel well when workin on the truck:)

Does your kit switch to AN right off the pump and master cyl?

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Bought your EGR LBZ delete kit, trans hose kit, and power steering SS lines, installed and have to say now that's built nice and fit like a glove. This truck runs so much better with that EGR gone now it's unbelieveable. EFI guy here deleted the codes and it will run a while now without leaking fluids from the factory lines too. Good stuff guys if you need it on your truck from the old drip drip drip on the garage and driveway crap.

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
power steering fluid is leaking from my truck. I will assume that it is the hoses. I noticed that they were wet when I replaced the hydroboost a few months ago. Figured I would just burn that bridge when the time arrived. That time was last night. noticed a large puddle of fluid under the truck and thought oh shznit! Thankfully it is only that. Is there anyway I can get the 10% off still?:eek:

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
Thank you for the offer Tony, but it turned out to be the reservoir that had a pin hole leak in it. I will keep it in mind though. Undoubtedly the lines will blow out 3 weeks from now! ;)

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.