Options txt. not found

04llygmc

Jan 10, 2007
Argos, Indiana
I have copied the lly.pmm file and the options text doc. in efi live explorer, but on my V2 when I push F1 I get the error options txt not found.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I will take a look at this. The EFILive crew are still in flight back home.
Ross and Paul had to fix mine at sema for me, I hosed it pretty bad doing the update, they only seen 2 other V2s do what mine did. I figure I just need to copy the file over, but I didnt have time to look at it after Paul fixed it. I will try to look at it tonight, I think thats the problem.

Oh and Thanks Ira, Paul, Ross and Cindy and the rest of EFI crew. You guys are awesome and very nice people. I had the pleasure to meet them here at sema.
While Im at it, thanks Pat and Kat for the invite to dinner the other night, I really wanted to make it but had already made plans I had to attend.

Last edited:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I have copied the lly.pmm file and the options text doc. in efi live explorer, but on my V2 when I push F1 I get the error options txt not found.

Try looking for the options.ini file. Save a copy and rename it as options2 or whatever just incase. Edit that file with the new PIDs or a new PID list, then save it. Use 8.1 to save it on to the V2.

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I found mine (options text) in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EFILive\V8\Config. You may need to show hidden folders mine was set to a hidden folder. Before finding this I tried loading the options.ini, it would not work you wi,l need to find the text file.

Last edited: