LB7: OK Guys/Gals,What is the most HP you got out of your Stock turbo stock injectors

ILduramax

Jul 9, 2007
My truck put down 552/1071 at danville in December. Stock 155k turbo injectors and cp3. Just a tune lift pump and trans.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
PPE Tune, AirDog LP and built trans=522 hp & 956 lbs. torque at the Westech Performance Super Flow Dyno

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
No. You can get over 500 with stock charger. Somone on dp made a tad over 600 on stock charger/injectors but had a modded pump.

580/1112, but that was at Danville. Stock charger/modded horn, stock sticks, modded reg, stock manifolds/uppipes, etc, etc, etc

Truck ran 12.28 @ 108.52, which works out to between 548 and 571hp depending on the calculator. EGT's at the track usually max out around 1500-1600 at the line.

My truck put down 552/1071 at danville in December. Stock 155k turbo injectors and cp3. Just a tune lift pump and trans.

Seems that certain dyno's read higher than others do.

I would like to see some of these big number trucks sit in Jannetty's Superflow or Kennedy's Superflow and we'll see if the numbers are the same.

Not bashing, just saying that some of the numbers I see posted are a little above what I think is possible given the limits of the stock charger.

;)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I figure my truck would probably do ok on those other dynos. As stated, I qualified where the numbers were run, and that real-world were probably a lot lower considering the times run. Honestly, the only dyno I trust for comparison sake was Dave's, and he's retired. I really regret that whole experience in Indiana. Hell, that revised tune Mark wrote got thrown in the trash after bending all 8 rods in my motor. Those 4hp and 50ft/lbs cost me $5000. I wouldnt call that ok.

Ya know, I really hate that little ;) you always put at the end of your posts, Tony. You act like you're better than everyone else. Are any of your tuned trucks on that Top25 list? Not that it matters, because that list is a joke to most of you anyways, right?

Last edited:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Only thing I want to add is that dunbars dyno was sold, but it will be around. Also the crazy amount of weight cutting some of yall do makes up for lack of power. I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of these trucks dyno 530 or lower.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I figure my truck would probably do ok on those other dynos. As stated, I qualified where the numbers were run, and that real-world were probably a lot lower considering the times run. Honestly, the only dyno I trust for comparison sake was Dave's, and he's retired. I really regret that whole experience in Indiana. Hell, that revised tune Mark wrote got thrown in the trash after bending all 8 rods in my motor. Those 4hp and 50ft/lbs cost me $5000. I wouldnt call that ok.

Ya know, I really hate that little ;) you always put at the end of your posts, Tony. You act like you're better than everyone else. Are any of your tuned trucks on that Top25 list? Not that it matters, because that list is a joke to most of you anyways, right?

It's because you can't hear my voice when I type, so I use the imoticons to convey I am not trying to be a dick.........I never said I was better than anyone, if you think that way maybe it's a problem you have to deal with, you need to answer that one yourself.

What I grow tired of is mis-information, people come to web sites to get answers, not f'ing bullshit or have smoke blown up their azzes.

I also don't have an big time ego like some un-named tuners who have cheerleading sections or constantly post about "what they did"........I let my record speak for itself...........and if you ask around it's a pretty impressive record of accomplishment, most of it un-known to the masses.

Maybe I would have all the trucks in the top 25 if they all ran Moonshine........but they either choose not to run it, maybe they want it for free and I won't give it away, why should I, or maybe I just won't sell to certain people.........;).........either way I am not concerned about it.

So to answer your question Tom, I don't need to be the known as the best, I just need to do the best I can........that is the difference between ego and confidence, knowing and not necessarily being told it all the time.

:thumb:

Sorry for using so many emoticons...........I was typing quietly so you don't think I was yelling............and that is sarcasm.

:rofl:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Wow people need to settle down. Who really cares? Seriously whats +-30hp. One guy says i made 560. Next guy says 530. More then likely its goin to be the driver that makes a difference when your talkin that close of tunes. Either way close to 500 pretty impressive considering lb7s came with 290-300 on stock set up. All i want is the tune that smokes the least and gets me to where im goin first. Lol

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I wanna try a moonshine tune after reading a honest/ true post like that. Many people have inflated numbers, for god sakes look at the diesel power challenge. Every ford there has 1100+hp. Id bet those numbers are super accurate.:thumb: