Official NHRDA World Finals Photos

DrSpeed

Oct 8, 2010
To all the racers out there! I'm the NHRDA photographer, and was able to photograph every truck at the races!
The official NHRDA World Finals Photos have been uploaded.
Get your very own copy here:

http://dennyhao.smugmug.com/Trucks/NHRDA-World-Finals-2010/14025105_LMqE8#1032051128_SrDUZ

And, being a diesel truck guy myself (sled puller), I'd like to extend a discount to my fellow racers. So, when checking out, please use this 20% off coupon code!
Coupon code: nhrda2010
All photos will have a:
NHRDA
World Finals
Logo on the upper left corner, which aren't shown on the proofs. The watermark will not be there either!
You have the choice of purchasing prints, or the digital negatives.
Look carefully, as there are over 1,000 photos in there, so I guarantee your truck is there!
Here is an example of one of the photos:
Image1.jpg

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
wow you took a buttload of pics (and very good ones)

Very nice.

I remember the sky looking alot darker, maybe it was cause I was freezing my ass off lol.

DrSpeed

Oct 8, 2010
wow you took a buttload of pics (and very good ones)

Very nice.

I remember the sky looking alot darker, maybe it was cause I was freezing my ass off lol.

Thanks for the compiments!

Yeah, it was cold, but when you have two cameras, each weighing 15 pounds, you start working up a sweat quick!

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Very nice, but i think you need to loosen up on the watermark a bit. Kinda ruins the pics when you're trying to look at them. I think it can be a little more subtle.:thumb:

DrSpeed

Oct 8, 2010
Very nice, but i think you need to loosen up on the watermark a bit. Kinda ruins the pics when you're trying to look at them. I think it can be a little more subtle.:thumb:

DING!

Thanks! All done now...it should refresh in 5-10 minutes.

My apologies for the intrusion. The automation process somehow stamped these photos more heavily than previous batches!

:)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Nice shots :thumb:

Like the one esp. of Dirty Max lifting a front tire :eek:

1032135839_g66Pg-M-2.jpg

DrSpeed

Oct 8, 2010
Thanks Kyle!

Kat - There's a few photos of other trucks with the front tire off! My faves are the ones of the drag slicks wrinkling!

DrSpeed

Oct 8, 2010
Hey Everyone, coupon code will be expiring at the end of the month - get your photos soon!