Noble County Truck Pull

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
There will be a truck pull ( no tractors ) at the Noble County Ohio Fairgrounds on friday June 20th . Pulling Starts at 7:00p.m.

We will be using NADM rules for Diesels
Workstock -$250 to win
2.5 -$400 to win
2.6 ( allowing hood stacks and hand throttles )-$800 to win

We will also be having
7700lb Run What Ya Brung -$800 to win
6200lb Cheater Stock Gas -$250 to win
6300lb Open Street Gas - $250 to win
Hot Street Semi's

We are in the process of getting sponsors right now and are hoping to get the classes all up a couple hundred bucks on payout .

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/668138353242588/
Here is the link to the event on Facebook

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
7e7ymu8a.jpg

NADM rules any questions message me on here or call the contact on the flyer to whichever class you have a question for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
We are talking about letting the hydraulic steering in to let a few more trucks show . It's the only NADM rule that excludes some other organizations . Should know something today .

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
We are allowing aftermarket steering . That should be the only thing excluding any 2.6 trucks that we could think of .

I wouldn't worry about that crew Mike . For one they have a lil sore a$$ because the farm pullers lost this pull and they are having a points pull the same night . Not that there is a single truck to come close to competing against a real 2.6 truck .

Plus we have a REAL GOOD TECH GUY :thumb:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
If ur looking for numbers just say it has to have a 2.6 charger and call it a day. Personally I wouldn't let the Van Ness crowd spray. But I'm not too worried about them

I LOL at this! Last time I seen the big bad and the ugly pull, Brian said that he had a legit engine built up and it really did run good. The pappy cappy was off the back along with the cheater hitch. I was really hoping he was off the juice. I guess once you go to drugs you never go back right? God only knows my truck LOVES the water mixed with a little meth lmao!

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I got a call last night from Vannest he is planning on bringing a rwyb and at least 1 2.6 truck ......

The track has been really good the last 3 hooks we have had at Caldwell and I have the same guy heading up track prep that done it those times . So if the track will take power I think he is in trouble even in the rwyb with his new big bad and ugly .

He was asking questions about the RWYB and I told him I don't care if you have enough nitrous in the bed to nock the top off and take off like a rocket !:roflmao:

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I know Justin Ackley and Mike Davis will be there , and there have been several others show interest like Baker , Shriver , and Sullivan . But not very many confirmed " yes I will be there's " .