NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Tell ya what, you get Trent to get these twins done in time for me and I'll go:D:angel: Hint Hint Trent :D:angel::D

Trent get off your dead ass and on to your dying feet and finish the man's twins.:D Hope you can make it man, it's gonna be one hell of a show. One of the SS trucks in Edmonton when 9.69 today but it wasn't allowed due to him not having a license.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Trent get off your dead ass and on to your dying feet and finish the man's twins.:D Hope you can make it man, it's gonna be one hell of a show. One of the SS trucks in Edmonton when 9.69 today but it wasn't allowed due to him not having a license.

Yeah I just read that on Comp D, in a CC Dodge no less:thumb:

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
We are already over 60 trucks pre registered and every day when I check my email there a couple more. We are shooting for 175

I just hope Rob doesnt try to run Et , S/S and P/S I dont think my doctor will let me take that much Blood pressure medicine.

World-Finals-poster2.jpg

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
We are already over 60 trucks pre registered and every day when I check my email there a couple more. We are shooting for 175

I just hope Rob doesnt try to run Et , S/S and P/S I dont think my doctor will let me take that much Blood pressure medicine.

Pretty sure he plans on doing it if you let him.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
One thing for certain is that rob luvs to race:thumb:

Hi my name is rob and " yes" I'm addicted to drag racing

" hello rob and welcome"
instead of a 12 step program its a 2-step....get it? :rofl::rofl::spit:

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Come on Simon fly into KCI I will pick you up. Great strip club by us then we can get a few drink the we can drive out to the track and have fine for the day.

Which club? Diamond Joes? I know a girl that works there!:D

Were a few weeks out, whos all coming?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Which club? Diamond Joes? I know a girl that works there!:D

Were a few weeks out, whos all coming?

Should be a great turn out. Wished we could get some of the guys in the Outlaw series to show up. Only ones I know for sure are Smitty and hopefully Team Green. Caged Fury isn't qualified which is a shame, would have loved to see it. Also Buck Spruill may be harvesting and I'm not sure he has been in an NHRDA race to qualify either.

I think special invites should be made to all those fast trucks to come, maybe have an exibition race after the main event for anyone who wants to enter. Cash prize for the winner. Pro tree, winner take all. Hell I'll toss in a $1000 bucks to get it started, entry fee would be whatever the track charges plus $50 to the kitty? What does everyone think??

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
NHRDA 2010 Awards Ceremony

We will have Divisional and World Finals Awards Presentations on September 25th 2010.

The banquet will begin at 7:30pm

Location-
Holidome / Holiday Inn
TOPEKA-WEST
605 FAIRLAWN RD
TOPEKA, KS 66606

We have reserved the Topeka Ball Room and it seats 500 people.

We are getting the final details but it looks like dinner will be $15.00 per person and will include salad , main course , desert and non alcoholic beverages.

Those wanting to purchase cocktails we will have 2 bars open to those of legal age.

Stay tuned to nhrda.com for complete details.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I've run 3 events in the past, but that will be too much on me. I don't want to slow down the pace. I've qualified for 3, just need to pick which 2 I'll run. Kind of thinking running the 11 sec. tow truck in brackets and then super street. Really depends on the truck turn out for Pro Street. Long way back with a broken tow rig though.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
I've run 3 events in the past, but that will be too much on me. I don't want to slow down the pace. I've qualified for 3, just need to pick which 2 I'll run. Kind of thinking running the 11 sec. tow truck in brackets and then super street. Really depends on the truck turn out for Pro Street. Long way back with a broken tow rig though.

I'm sure we can find a way to get you back home!

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
The NHRDA is proud to announce that once again we have partnered with The Make A Wish Foundation and we will have MAW kids and families attending event and will be our VIP's for the World Finals.

There will be a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Make A Wish Foundation and like always we are asking the race teams to print some pictures of your vehicles so you can auto graph them for the kids.

Thanks
Randy Cole

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Gamblers race at the World Finals

For those competitors that did not qualify to compete in the World Finals we will have a Gamblers Race open to anyone that wants to enter.

Gambler Race info -
Tech Card $25.00
Bracket Style Race with Sportsman Tree
$500.00 prize winner takes all