NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Gamblers race at the World Finals

For those competitors that did not qualify to compete in the World Finals we will have a Gamblers Race open to anyone that wants to enter.

Gambler Race info -
Tech Card $25.00
Bracket Style Race with Sportsman Tree
$500.00 prize winner takes all

Hmmm sound like fun been along time since I braket raced lol. I would be rusty on the old tree but the truck is always dead on its number. Can we get a good old style hand drop race hehe :hug::cool:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Should be a great turn out. Wished we could get some of the guys in the Outlaw series to show up. Only ones I know for sure are Smitty and hopefully Team Green. Caged Fury isn't qualified which is a shame, would have loved to see it. Also Buck Spruill may be harvesting and I'm not sure he has been in an NHRDA race to qualify either.

I think special invites should be made to all those fast trucks to come, maybe have an exibition race after the main event for anyone who wants to enter. Cash prize for the winner. Pro tree, winner take all. Hell I'll toss in a $1000 bucks to get it started, entry fee would be whatever the track charges plus $50 to the kitty? What does everyone think??

lol Ken what happened to the G spot :happy2: :angel: JK

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
That was for a prostreet truck race to get some of the outlaw series trucks there, but there is the redneck nationals this weekend so none are coming except Smitty and Stuckey and they are qualified for the regular race. This is for everyone and they put up $500 so I decided to match it. Anyone else gonna add to the pot?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
That was for a prostreet truck race to get some of the outlaw series trucks there, but there is the redneck nationals this weekend so none are coming except Smitty and Stuckey and they are qualified for the regular race. This is for everyone and they put up $500 so I decided to match it. Anyone else gonna add to the pot?

Be nice to have more like you to add to the pot. Its nice of you to do that Ken.:thumb:

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Competitors and Vendors will enter via gate E. The address on the map is for gate E.

Spectators will enter via gate D

WorldFinalsmap.jpg

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Over 100 pre registered competitors so far , we have close pre registration but you can still pay at the gate on Saturday.

2 days left until we crown 5 World Champions

NHRDA-TV-Feature-Video-1.jpg

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
How much rain have you guys been getting?? Whats the forcast look like for the wkd? It has been raining like crazy up here and we won't be in the fields for some time now so I am thinking about making the trip down to see this:D I just don't won't to make a 7 hour drive and it be canceled

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
How much rain have you guys been getting?? Whats the forcast look like for the wkd? It has been raining like crazy up here and we won't be in the fields for some time now so I am thinking about making the trip down to see this:D I just don't won't to make a 7 hour drive and it be canceled

Tomorrow 77 high Sunny

Saturday 79 Sunny

Sunday 69 and Rain.....