newer from arkansas

mamu

Mar 14, 2010
arkansas
hello everone. im not exactly new to this forum but ive been looking around before i do any posting. im on the diesel forums quite a bit mostly on dieselplace but a buddy of mine told me to check out this place for some great info and good people. thanks detailsunlimited. but my family runs a private diesel shop here in arkansas and we currently have 4 dmaxes (2-lb7s, 1-lly, and 1-lbz) but we work on them and play with them every chance we get. so i look forward to meeting some of you and seeing some of your ideas!

mamu

Mar 14, 2010
arkansas
nah that was my buddy. you smoked him pretty good and the next week he had efi ordered. but i did meet you and your brother up at bts dyno day.

wewers8

Mar 6, 2011
nah that was my buddy. you smoked him pretty good and the next week he had efi ordered. but i did meet you and your brother up at bts dyno day.

well if it helps we do custom tuning and tranny work...and where just up the road ....

wewers8

Mar 6, 2011
were are yall at? runnin a shop or just "play work"

im in ash flat my brother is in jonesboro...we moonlight...lol..we both have full time jobs at entergyu but work nights to make ends meet..and mechanic work is never fun...