New to Forum

NavyCTRC

Sep 8, 2016
FL
Greetings from sunny Florida!

I have been a lurker on here for quite some time, reading and getting ideas on what sort of mods I want when my 2010 Silverado LT LMM is out of warranty. Well, I am quickly approaching 100K and I thought I would finally intro myself. I am retired USN and currently a DOD contractor. I have a list of things I think I want done on the truck, but I need help deciding the order to do them (gonna be slow, I ain't rich or nothin!!!).

Please tell me the ins and outs of my plans..is there anything I can't do or things that have to be in a specific order? What am I missing? I also occasionally tow a large heavy boat, 14,000lbs +. I use Diesel Kleen at every fill up, no problems with truck at all except the steering wheel sensor for the stabilitrack sometimes doesn't work and I get the "Service Stabilitrack" message.

DPF delete
Lift kit - wheels and tires, electric step bar
Bigger fuel tank
Large heavy push bar
EFI Live (I know almost nothing about tunes, but I want a medium boost in HP plus much better mileage.)

This will probably take a little over a year to accomplish, maybe 18 months.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Delete and tune at the same time. Pick up an egr blocker plate. Pcv reroute if you want.
Fuel tank
Lift and tires
Full replacement bumper.

Digmax

Jan 23, 2016
Yea don't put a wusy bull bar on they are strictly for looks

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Digmax

Jan 23, 2016
Also if you do bumper, lift, and tires that will knock about 4 mpg off so need figure out if its economy and reliability your after or looks.... kinda hard to get both

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Delete, danville tunes and stg2r.
Drive and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Danville performance. Marks a great dude and knows his shit. Stg2r is marks custom turbo that's amazing. You will need a built transmission before you need a different turbo though.