Info: New goal

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
No more of this bluffing bullcrap. The new goal for snow flake is to be the Fastest Stock motor and stock turbo 2wd chevy without a bottle. Well see what happens. We may add some juice to try to do a 11 on a stock motor. But we will see about that when i get plenty of fuel where it will need burnt with the bottle. Wish me luck guys

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Rock on dude! 2wd, LB7, i couldn't ask for more! Wish you the best and hope you kick ass! Show us what can be done on stock stuff! :hug::D:D:D

Or are you LLY? If so... Rock on anyhow!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
high 11's stock motor 2wd crew cab :)

yeah actually they did have efilive 2 years ago. I first flashed my truck with it in early december 2005.

Brandon definately pioneered some stuff. He writes the most kickass how-to's also.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
high 11's stock motor 2wd crew cab :)

yeah actually they did have efilive 2 years ago. I first flashed my truck with it in early december 2005.

My goal is to beat that. Keep in mind thats my goal no bashing needed. Im hoping to run 11.50's so i wont need a cage. But i will have a roll bar for safty issues only

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
:eek:11's on a stocker, Thats pretty dang cool! Very engouraging! Is it a Lilly too?
Is it still in one piece?

no its not a lilly and no its not still in one piece

Kurt I wish you the best of luck in acheiving your goal. 11.50 with a stock turbo stock motor (stock trans?) 2wd LLY would be really cool.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Kurt I wish you the best of luck in acheiving your goal. 11.50 with a stock turbo stock motor (stock trans?) 2wd LLY would be really cool.

Ben that isnt going to happen it isnt a ford:D Stock motor i will try. Im not sure what i will do about the turbo. I dont want the truck to be a bottle baby. Im thinking maybe a cheetah. Im not sure. I will try to push the stock turbo to 12.50's Maybe beyond as much as possible. When i see i am just over spinning the turbo and am not cleaning up then i will See whats doing best for others