Nerf Bars?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
they are not much Kat, maybe 35-40 pounds for both of them. Thats for a crew cab...

does casper have them?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
they are not much Kat, maybe 35-40 pounds for both of them. Thats for a crew cab...

does casper have them?

Thanks Ben :D

Nope, Wendy does :witch:

I might gut Wendy and borrow Casper DR's to see what I can run :eek:

We might be taking Wendy to TX, instead of Blue, so I can get a baseline to see if I can be competive in Quick Diesel:cool2:

Since I won't let Pat but a baby bottle on her :getout:

Last edited:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks Ben :D

Nope, Wendy does :witch:

I might gut Wendy and borrow Casper DR's to see what I can run :eek:

We might be taking Wendy to TX, instead of Blue, so I can get a baseline to see if I can be competive in Quick Diesel:cool2:

Since I won't let Pat but a baby bottle on her :getout:

Well, you'll have to get through us on quick diesel :eek: :D

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Your very close :D

22 lbs a piece so 44 lbs total

no kidding! :rofl:

I was just trying to think back 2 years ago when I put my nerf bars on my truck...trying to remember how heavy the felt when I was holding them up in place....it was more or less a "guess".

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well Wendy is almost naked :eek::rofl: Can't pull the front passenger seat because I have the DVD players in the headrests.

Now Pat just has to get my lazy butt out of bed in the morning. Then he going to watch the hamsters while I beat on Wendy :hug:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well Wendy is almost naked :eek::rofl: Can't pull the front passenger seat because I have the DVD players in the headrests.

Now Pat just has to get my lazy butt out of bed in the morning. Then he going to watch the hamsters while I beat on Wendy :hug:
Well, how'd it go?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
She was having some torque converter problems(

Actually it was a TCM issue. Pat was working on some TCM experiments that didn't goes as expected and he was home watching the kids so he couldn't change it back.

I was running 13.3's all day.

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Well one thing is that it is still running ok, and it is drivable, if you take it easy. The pressure would either build up in the coolant resovior or the cylinder, but it is jsut the coolant tank.