NADM/ODRA Texas Diesel Roundup Sat Oct 6, 2012

thneill

Whered all my $ go
Aug 23, 2011
East Texas
maybe I should pay more attention... my bad. anyway, thats a ways away for me to hang out for 6 hours. im in longview.

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
4/26/12:

I agree its a long drive for the monthly bracket series but the year end Event is Great!
Thats not til Oct 6th 2012 same track...www.northstardragway.com and will include racing, sled pulling and dyno!
We always have a great turn out and large cash payout...

but anytime you can make it to North Texas for the monthly bracket/heads up series on the 4th Friday of every month you ought to consider it!

:cool:

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
Update for the ODRA/Diesel Motorsports Texas Diesel Roundup Sat Oct 6th

OctRace2012.jpg

:cool:

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
Might be going to this. I've been trying to find ticket prices with no luck.

If a spectator fee is what you are asking, it was $10 gate fee last year should be similar this year.

Competition fees will be posted soon, last year it was $30 per class for racing and pulling, should be similar this year if not the same.

Gates open at 8am, time trials about 9 am, arrive early! It is a full day event...

I don't have Dyno details yet. Plan about $75 for 3 pulls, don't quote me.

As we get closer to October exact information will be posted....

Event is at Northstar Dragway www.northstardragway.com

North Texas just north of Denton right off 35.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I should be out there for this! Been making the regular monthly races they have and will be out there tomorrow too.

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
I'm going to this. Its the first big diesel event that I'm off work for this year, I'm pretty excited. I'm gonna be heading there from Fort Worth if anyone wants to caravan up to Denton with me let me know and we can set up a time and place to meet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2