Mrs 05_lly Goes pullin!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Her pull was good enough for 2nd place out of 21 trucks only to a trailer queen puller so all in all it was a good night.

Also this was the first time using a 3700 shift point trans tune, it worked real well, it really seems to make the truck much more alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KP0qOZ99Ks

Last edited:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Her pull was good enough for 2nd place out of 21 trucks only to a trailer queen puller so all in all it was a good night.

Also this was the first time using a 3700 shift point trans tune, it worked real well, it really seems to make the truck much more alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KP0qOZ99Ks

You are screwed now...in more ways than one :eek:
I live it everyday. You want to see videos of my pulling truck that I've never pulled with?
Thanks goes out to MikeL, Guy, Merchant, Keith, Steve, Landon, Rick Lance & everyone else that "encouraged" her @ Spring Fling. I owe each & every one of you :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :p

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I think you guys are missing something here. She hooked with her truck:frog:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
And you thought the clothes and purses where expencive.....just wait till she starts beakin parts and wanting more go fast goodies than you:eek:

You've opened up a can of worms:D J/K

It's actually nice to see......I'm working on mine to do the same:D

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I think you guys are missing something here. She hooked with her truck:frog:

That is true!, I actually pulled it in the stock class befor she did and got disqualified for to much smoke!!!!!:mad:

I tried to get her hooked on drag racing but it just wont stick, she loves the sled pulling.....

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
You are screwed now...in more ways than one :eek:
I live it everyday. You want to see videos of my pulling truck that I've never pulled with?

I hear ya, We had to go the naxt night to another pull, she managed a 5th (3.5' from 1st) there out of 19. I had to much tire on the truck for the track, the truck just never came alive....new baja claws on a very tight clay track:rolleyes:! Ill have a vid of that soon!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Women should not be allowed to pull.:baby: They catch on to quick and and do too well. WTF :D
Congrats on doing so well. :D Look out. :eek:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
That's awesome Caleb. My wife doesn't want anything to do with my truck or the sport in general.

Now if you can just find someone to get a better tune on there for her...:eek: :joker: