More Twins

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
So a buddy of mine and I built a set of twins/compounds (for those that are technical) on my pickup over the last couple weeks just working on it over the weekend, and a couple nights a week. Its just a simple S475 over stock build so nothing big and nasty but maybe someday. It was definately a fun build for sure, and learned a lot, and can't thank my buddy enough for all his help. I still need to get a final tune on it as well and take it back apart and get it all powder coated and ceramic coated, (just cant decide on what color):confused: I must say it does run good for just the tune that is in it, and can't wait to get it all done and be able to open her up

And I have nothing against any vendors on the site, I just enjoy building things and fabricating and just couldn't pass up the opertunity to do so.

So let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• twin pics (2).jpg
    twin pics (2).jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 331
  • TWIN DP.jpg
    TWIN DP.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 274

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
color match seems to be the peoples choice. I think I might go that way just gonna be tough to get a really close match, and thanks for the compliments

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Couple more pics of the build.

Attachments

• Exh tube (1).jpg
    Exh tube (1).jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 174
  • DPP1 (1).jpg
    DPP1 (1).jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 174

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thanks for the PMs and answers to my questions, Wes. I found a 3.5"-to-T6 adapter flange on Ebay, and raceparts has all the Vbands and such.

I am so darn tempted to do this to my truck this summer.....somebody please slap me and talk me out of it.

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Thanks for the PMs and answers to my questions, Wes. I found a 3.5"-to-T6 adapter flange on Ebay, and raceparts has all the Vbands and such.

I am so darn tempted to do this to my truck this summer.....somebody please slap me and talk me out of it.

Anytime, I am by no means a expert at this stuff, and by no means a master fabricator, just a couple of friends that like to build things, so I would say go for it if it doesn't work out then at least you can say you tried:thumb: