Mishimoto intercooler boots???

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
On a 6.0 ford they are really good quality, Much tougher then stock and IIRC they have a lifetime warranty.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I installed a set LBZ/LMM coldside fittings and 3" hotside pipe, tough boots and the clamps, well, can't expect much nowadays but OK. I would be taking to big of chance installing an EGR delete pipe and pass a visual emissions inspection..
-
-
intercooler-pipe-boot-kit-06-10-duramax-lbz-lmm-cold-side.jpg
-
-
-

Mishimoto

Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone ran these mishimoto intercooler boots? How do they hold up?:confused:

Thanks for the interest in our boot kit! We design these kits to emulate the design of the factory boots, yet provide increased pressure and heat tolerance. Our boots are constructed from 5-ply silicone which makes them far more robust than the stock pieces. As noted below, we do offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products including our diesel boot kits.

Check out the comparison shot of a stock P-stroke boot to our counterpart!

x3y58y.jpg

Let us know if we can answer any additional questions regarding our kits!

Thanks
-John

On a 6.0 ford they are really good quality, Much tougher then stock and IIRC they have a lifetime warranty.

Thanks!

I installed a set LBZ/LMM coldside fittings and 3" hotside pipe, tough boots and the clamps, well, can't expect much nowadays but OK. I would be taking to big of chance installing an EGR delete pipe and pass a visual emissions inspection..

-

Thanks for the kind words Mike!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks for the interest in our boot kit! We design these kits to emulate the design of the factory boots, yet provide increased pressure and heat tolerance. Our boots are constructed from 5-ply silicone which makes them far more robust than the stock pieces. As noted below, we do offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products including our diesel boot kits.

Check out the comparison shot of a stock P-stroke boot to our counterpart!

x3y58y.jpg

Let us know if we can answer any additional questions regarding our kits!

Thanks
-John

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words Mike!
I have a question. Why do you not offer your LBZ cold side intercooler quick connect type tube that goes on the intercooler as an individual part? Do you really think there are a bunch of guys building performance stuff that still use the cast intake that uses the quick connect stuff on the engine side? It'd kind of dumb to make a guy buy a complete kit to throw out 2/3 of it.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
I have a question. Why do you not offer your LBZ cold side intercooler quick connect type tube that goes on the intercooler as an individual part? Do you really think there are a bunch of guys building performance stuff that still use the cast intake that uses the quick connect stuff on the engine side? It'd kind of dumb to make a guy buy a complete kit to throw out 2/3 of it.

BOOM! Was wanting to know the same thing.