LB7: Mild Build...

Jackblack99

Oct 18, 2012
Nowhere
Well, I have finally gathered the majority of the parts I need/want to do my build. I dont know how many of you seen the thread I started late last year, but I had the truck 3 weeks and the crank broke. So I have just slowly been gathering parts to do a mild build. I figured I would start a thread, get some suggestions and post some pics. Cause we all love pics!!

A few of the broken stuff

And now for some of the good stuff!!
Crower Rods

Arp Main studs

Clevite H bearings

Gasket Set

ATI damper

SoCal Springs/Keepers

Mahle Performance Cast pistons

And S471

I also have MA push rods. My Buddy Ty is a fabricator by trade. So he is going to build me some stainless manifolds, up pipes and pedestal. I dont have any injectors or pumps yet. But plan on going with some 75-100% overs and dual stock pumps. Let me know what you guys think. If I am missing anything let me know. Thanks!

Jackblack99

Oct 18, 2012
Nowhere
Yea im about done buying stuff for it. Atleast big stuff anyway other than injectors and pumps. Plus heads are already done. Im going to use studs on the rockers and injector hold downs.

Jackblack99

Oct 18, 2012
Nowhere
What are everyones thoughts on A1 head studs? I can get them for a good deal through work. I can get ARP's too but I can get the A1's cheaper.