Man made climate change

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
How many of us believe this? My own personal opinion is that we have localized man made effects on climate, but on a global scale its a crock. I believe in climate cycles for sure though. Notice it was global warming this, global warming that, then Europe had several years of cooler temperatures, and all of the sudden it's climate change instead of global warming.

I'd love to see some cold hard facts. We have only been keeping close track of climate for the last hundred years or so, and when you have a planet that is several billion years old, I don't see how we think we know something in such a short time frame of observation.

I've always thought the earth was self healing anyway. I can't believe the government has listed co2 as a harmful emission either. My plants are pissed.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Dude, you wanna see some real shiznit?
Check out the governments HAARP (High Altituude Aural Research Program) and its affects on our upper atmosphere

It was a technology origionally conceived by Nicholi Tesla back in the late 1890's to early 1900's, BACK THEN he realized it was so dangerous he destroyed his own research...

You worried about your plants huh?
Check out another government program (also conceived by Tesla) called GWEN towers (Ground Wave Emergency Network)...and what they do to bees...among other things

To top off the "man made climate/weather change" topic, watch/read some stuff about chemtrails

Enjoy
:rolleyes:

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
Mother Earth is going to do what Mother Earth wants to do and there is nothing us little ants can do about it.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Lol.. Crock of shit. But coco isn't coocoo. Google woodpecker soviet union and do a little reading. It was the predecessor to HARP. It was able to control high pressure areas....

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Spinning OT a little, NC how are the snapper regulations up there? Down here we are slap over run with them.... Only allowed 2 per person per day. Take a dive on any reef, and they are the only fish you see...

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
My own personal opinion is that we have localized man made effects on climat

Thats kind of a contradiction IMO. How d you think we can affect the temp in a small area? Out side of minor swings such as cities being warmer due to all the people, automobiles, and concrete. Solar panel field raise the temp in a big way. I guess when birds fly over the fields they bust into flames. Guys that work around them call the streamer I guess. :roflmao:

I wish there was global warming to much of the world is to damn cold man made climate change is BS.

Big Chris

2 Duramaxes> 1 Duramax
Mar 30, 2010
Rives Junction MI
I think it's a crock. Radical environmentalism and climate change fanaticism are the hiding place of former communists. Interesting how all the "fixes" involve the U.S. being taxed, reducing our standard of living, and punishing us when we have already cleaned up a substantial amount. Yet China, India, and all the third world countries pollute all they want with no repercussions.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Thats kind of a contradiction IMO. How d you think we can affect the temp in a small area? Out side of minor swings such as cities being warmer due to all the people, automobiles, and concrete. Solar panel field raise the temp in a big way. I guess when birds fly over the fields they bust into flames. Guys that work around them call the streamer I guess. :roflmao:

I wish there was global warming to much of the world is to damn cold man made climate change is BS.

That's exactly what I mean. Large city's and a small area surrounding them do have minor impacts on localized weather. All that cement and asphalt attracts and holds alot of heat. Move out of a city a few miles where there is more farm ground than asphalt and all of the sudden the Temps are normal. I live 3 miles as the crow flies from my little town, yet there is always a 7-10 degree difference in daytime highs and night time lows.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That's exactly what I mean. Large city's and a small area surrounding them do have minor impacts on localized weather. All that cement and asphalt attracts and holds alot of heat. Move out of a city a few miles where there is more farm ground than asphalt and all of the sudden the Temps are normal. I live 3 miles as the crow flies from my little town, yet there is always a 7-10 degree difference in daytime highs and night time lows.

....and to think, my co-workers laugh at me b/c I'm always dressed warmer than they do. After 30 years, I learned my rural route is always colder than city routes in fall/winter...but milder in spring./summer.

My personal opinion of climate change is its a scam to help those in power keep control over the citizenry.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Think of where your noaa collects most of it's weather station data. Most of ours are taken at the airport. Supposedly we have gained 1.4 degrees in the last 100 years. If say 25% of those readings are taken at any area covered with cement or asphalt, that could account for the temperature increase.
I see it all as a money grab and an "image" thing. I am all for clean air and environmental protection, but it needs to balance with efficiency of our economy. These regulations are making us less productive with the resources that we have been blessed with in this country.

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
I do how ever think that we are going in the right direction trying cut down on pollution and waste but not because I think it has something to do with global warming. I'd like my grand and great grand children to be able to breath fresh clean air and not have a land fill every mile.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Spinning OT a little, NC how are the snapper regulations up there? Down here we are slap over run with them.... Only allowed 2 per person per day. Take a dive on any reef, and they are the only fish you see...

We only get 2 weeks twice a year. They are everywhere once you hit 70' of water. 10 years ago you caught 1 or 2 a season then about 5 years ago they just showed up overnight. Wierd, if you ask me...

Awesome book that explains all the green movements hidden agendas is "Behind the Green Mask" it's about agenda 21...

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Sounds about right.

I'm all for conservation, but most of our regulations are way too strict. Our season was only 9 days this year. Yet noaa says we caught I think 9 million pounds of snapper....in 9 days. :confused:

So tying this back in, yes noaa doesn't use accurate data for its models and regulations.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Look at the wonderful things that have come out of some of our strict regulations. High pressure common rail injection being one of them. I just think common sense has to take over sometime or else all of this will be in vain when China takes us over because we couldn't overcome our 18 trillion national debt. Private sector jobs like logging, mining, and farming need a break from some of the strictest regulations. 9 out of 10 service calls I make on my farm now are for emissions equipment issues. We have passed our expenses onto the consumers because of it too.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I believe I in taking care not to pollute the environment we live in and I feel most all feel the same weather liberal or conservative. However to the global warming fanatics that believe we are accidentally changing our climate I say that is wonderful news that means we are very close then to controlling it.:roflmao:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
People always complain about diesels this and diesels that.

Has anyone seen the amount of pollution a volcano puts out when it erupts???? D

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Mother Earth is going to do what Mother Earth wants to do and there is nothing us little ants can do about it.

BINGO. Im not buying the liberal agenda. Wanna talk about destroying the environment? Look up the start to finish process used to make the Toyota hybrids, specifically the prius. Talk about killing the Earth.