lookin for a duramax meet in southern ct????

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Most every friday night theres a truck meet at Marcus Diary in DAnbury CT. Theres usually a few Dmax's that attend:thumb:

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
kool thanks one of these days i will have to check it out i was just checkin to see if anything more south central ct

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Yeah there's not much around.. Surprisingly, a lot of dmax's are popping up here and there.. At my college, there are about 3 or 4 and a few cummins/ powerstrokes.. My buddy and i started the one at marcus dairy and once the cold spurts kicked in it kinda died down a bit.. Let me know if you're down one friday, ill try and gather one up before the snow starts to kick in, i hear some significant snow later in the week or possibly next week so... :thumb:

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
well im in the process of installing twins, modified y bridge, boost tubes and what ever else i can get done before i go broke :D

ctgmcduramax

Mar 19, 2011
You moved if from McDonalds on North Street ? Never seem to get back down after heading back north to Cornwall, but Fridays are lots better !

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Indeed i did, just wasn't a great location i guess. I will be making a facebook page so i can get the word out more.

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
well i found out there are a few guys that meet up on fridays in ansonia must are cummins but if anyone in the area wants to hang out let me know this way its not a dodge fest try to get some dmax's there just let me know i usually go around 8 or 9 pm and hang out plus they got a party comming up soon will post as i get more info