LML LML Emissions Suck

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Doing 30mph on the shoulder of the freeway in the middle of nowhere because my truck decided to go into reduced power due to a check engine light and code's for soot level in the dpf and EGT sensors and DEF codes. Just drove 500 miles with 150 to the nearest town and 250 to the nearest dealer.
Gay.
I remember having this conversation 4 years ago with Duratothemax Ben and told him this stuff would happen and leave people stranded and he said no way. It's a good thing to have this stuff and should be trouble free he said.
Well Ben. F U your wrong again!! >:)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
BTW it's only -35C with the windchill out, -33C without. No big deal....

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Doing 30mph on the shoulder of the freeway in the middle of nowhere because my truck decided to go into reduced power due to a check engine light and code's for soot level in the dpf and EGT sensors and DEF codes. Just drove 500 miles with 150 to the nearest town and 250 to the nearest dealer.
Gay.
I remember having this conversation 4 years ago with Duratothemax Ben and told him this stuff would happen and leave people stranded and he said no way. It's a good thing to have this stuff and should be trouble free he said.
Well Ben. F U your wrong again!! >:)

ya most people I do deletes for actually just want to get rid of the headaches of the def system they didn't care about power

camb270

Feb 24, 2014
I know a guy that tells me he can install full exhaust with dpf delete and egr delete plus install a mini maxx for $2700. Is this a good deal? I have a 2013 gmc sierra denali 2500.

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
What year truck is it? Are the batteries good? My dad had a battery go bad in his LMM which wouldn't let it regen causing him to get stranded also.

p.s. I know its an LML, but if its an '11, one of the batteries could have gone bad by now.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
2011. Batteries are good. 175000 km on the truck. It's headed to the dealer at home on a flat bed after I couldn't climb a hill due to no power and I'm headed out in a VW Golf.
And yes I had to walk a 1/4 mile in the cold to get my rental so it did let me down.
It's a bone stock truck.

Don't matter though, I quit my job and don't have to drive it anymore lol.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk