Lly vibration at idle..

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
I have a vibration at idle on my lly.. the vibration goes away with rpm.. my guess is it is a bad injector.. the whole checking balance rates thing kinda throws me off... everything is between .5 -1.5 ...but the thing i dont understand is the fuel rate is 4 or 5... it should be around 9... i did replace the injector in cylinder.. and it seemed to help a bit.. i am using efi live to check the balance rates.. anyone have any input..

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
I have a vibration at idle on my lly.. the vibration goes away with rpm.. my guess is it is a bad injector.. the whole checking balance rates thing kinda throws me off... everything is between .5 -1.5 ...but the thing i dont understand is the fuel rate is 4 or 5... it should be around 9... i did replace the injector in cylinder.. and it seemed to help a bit.. i am using efi live to check the balance rates.. anyone have any input..

What kind of vibration at idle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
The vibration is at idle, when you pull up to a stop sign you notice it.. but the truck seems to drive and run fine.. i believe the trans is going out or at least the convertor... i have read posts where guys had a bad clutch made the truck vibrate.. ill look at the balancer tomorrow...