Lly no date recived truck won't start

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
Was trying to load a different tune into my truck using a v2 and it came up with $101 no data received now the truck won't turn over it's dead tryed loading different tunes same thing and also unhooked both battery's and that didn't fix it ,if anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot thanks

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Fried,what happeed to mine was the v2 pulled the data from my ecm so the ecm was blank then crashed so as soon as power is cut from the the v2 to the ecm it was game over. needed to buy another ecm and did a vin relearn with the v2 to link to the truck.Major PITA,oh ya need a new license as well.Could send it to socal and Guy can fix it if that's an option.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Bricked, meaning locked up and no good. LLYs are the biggest PITA tuning. Use 7.5, full flash a stock tune in. Do not check status. , Just full flash and go. It may pop up, saying something about the calibration not being found a a recover may be needed.

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
I don't have a stock tune for the truck bought the truck with tunes already in it , does anyone have a stock 05 tune they could send me

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I justflashed my truck and low and behold it happened to me....pulled radio fuse and it fixed it. A boy I worked with had issues with this when he switched to korys tunes

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Ok this has saved my ass several times... with the key in the run position pull off the cover of the underhood fuse block and pull the ECM fuse IIRC its labeled PCM. Once you do that put it back in and your will hear the ECM power up. Try it unplugging the batteries never worked for me

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Pull the radio and Info fuses when you flash an LLY, flashed lots of LLY's and never had an issue doing it this way.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
When I read your orig post I thought you ment the truck wouldn't run after you loaded tune and got a 0101,glad you got it figured out:thumb:now I keep a spare ecm on hand....just incase.

rtoney3

Dec 1, 2014
Pulled the PCM fuse and it fixed it thanks for all the help guys

I'm having the same issue. Yesterday I flashed my 2005 LLY with a Idaho Rob tune. First tune I've flashed with EFI live V2. Pulled my fuses Radio, Radio Amp, Info. Flash said it went through with no errors and it wont even try to engage the starter. I've pulled fuses I don't have A fuse that says just PCM mine says PCM B. I'm frickin lost. Even pulled the ABS fuse. Tried to reflash fully with the stock tune , went in and looked at the anti theft and tried to do the security override relearn procedure. Help!!!

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'm having the same issue. Yesterday I flashed my 2005 LLY with a Idaho Rob tune. First tune I've flashed with EFI live V2. Pulled my fuses Radio, Radio Amp, Info. Flash said it went through with no errors and it wont even try to engage the starter. I've pulled fuses I don't have A fuse that says just PCM mine says PCM B. I'm frickin lost. Even pulled the ABS fuse. Tried to reflash fully with the stock tune , went in and looked at the anti theft and tried to do the security override relearn procedure. Help!!!

Did you install a dsp5 switch at the same time? If so check all the pins on that connector to make sure they are seated all the way. Had that exact problem with the first lly I did.