LB7: Lift pump pressure

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
I am a long ways away from being ballz out, it's tuned(small), exhaust, intake and that's it for now but I'm gonna do lift pump to handle a bigger tune when trans gets built. I do have plans to at least get ficm dry and maybe relocate, and small misc stuff along the way. Truck won't be a racer but a 500hp dd, stock turbo truck to play with.

Sent from the road!!!!!
03 lb7 CC/LB

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I'm by far no expert but I believe we are talking to different beast here.

I installed the Holley Black out of ignorance...In hindsight, I should've used Super Diesel's or Kennedy's setup or a flow-thru lower psi pump...Mine works fine, just had to plumb more $hit into it...

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I installed the Holley Black out of ignorance...In hindsight, I should've used Super Diesel's or Kennedy's setup or a flow-thru lower psi pump...Mine works fine, just had to plumb more $hit into it...

I ran the Holly Red pump for awhile and had no problems. Then got hooked up with a deal from Kennedy on a dual set of his Laing pumps and now push and pull through a cat filter.I averaged 8 psi until GM came out with the new filter and now have seen a drop in PSI. Still have no issues although with running out of fuel.