lift or leveling kit

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Yeah maxed out with stock keys for most of its life. And had some ready lift keys on for about 25k miles. But I took them off cause the racing and sled pulling bug got the best of me.

I wouldn't even think of racing or pulling in 4wd with my keys cranked. Just for work I'm usually in 4wd most of the time with my keys cranked up. We have some lease places that get pretty hairy when it is wet and it gets flogged on real hard.

Maxed out stock keys isn't near as bad on front end parts as having green keys cranked to fit 35s. And with Green keys even if you let them all the way down you can't get the CVs straight to play (race or pull). When it is wet and you are flogging it the tires are typically going to slip before the CVs get hurt.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Yeah maxed out with stock keys for most of its life. And had some ready lift keys on for about 25k miles. But I took them off cause the racing and sled pulling bug got the best of me.

I wouldn't even think of racing or pulling in 4wd with my keys cranked. Just for work I'm usually in 4wd most of the time with my keys cranked up. We have some lease places that get pretty hairy when it is wet and it gets flogged on real hard.

Just curious if you saw that part. When I had those keys in they were maxed out with stock bolts. Not the smaller ones Ready Lift sends with the kit.

Last edited: