Lbz regulator and lb7 regulator on dual cp3s issue

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
What's the difference between the 2 controllers? ATS is 188 through xdp w/ free shipping.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
What's the difference between the 2 controllers? ATS is 188 through xdp w/ free shipping.

Fingers controller is $125 from him if I remember right.. Honestly his will probably be a much better piece and will have great customer support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
I am reading the instructions to install the ats twin fueler kit and it says to connect a red wire from controller to positive side of battery and a ground wire from controller to ground post of battery. My controller doesn't have these connections. Is this an old style controller or am I missing something? My kit is from 2006

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
ordered a new one today but the pics show it being completely different than what mine looks like.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
Anyone have a good fuel rail pressure sensor? Just curious how much one might cost me if anyone had one, I would like it still on the junction block if possible, but would buy either way.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
Just got my new dual fueler controller and new fpr connector installed and am still running at 180 mpa max rail pressure. Anybody have any suggestions on what else it could be? Iv'e tried everything I can think of... Feeling like I need to take it to a shop but not sure who to take it to in my area.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
See if you can call fingers tomorrow and have him help trouble shoot. Both regulators are the same correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
yes both regulators are lbz regulators. One came with my fleece cp3k and the other one was bought new from merchants. I will call him later today.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
If I have multiple grounds to one spot on the block is it possible that could be affecting this?

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
If your rail pressure is max'd out at idle, my guess is there is no voltage going to the regulators. Since you have run two different controllers, I'd look to how you are powering the controller.

The cp3 will go max rail pressure without voltage. Could be the grounds or voltage supply.

A good way to test is pull the CP3 belt off and hook up the factory harness to the valley cp3 and see if pressure returns to normal.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
ok I will try this tomorrow night I have taken the controller out and plug connector into valley but I left the belt on. there was no change that way.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
ok I will try this tomorrow night I have taken the controller out and plug connector into valley but I left the belt on. there was no change that way.

there wont be as now the top cp3 is running full bore pressure with nothing hooked to it and the belt spinning it.

its this very reason i carry a stock belt in my truck should my top CP3 die and hopefully not trash my fuel system, then i have a way to get home atleast