LB7 injector lines

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
Has anyone used the dorman fuel lines? Found a new set of them for $300ish. Wondering how they fit and if they are worth the money. Cheaper than new ones for $800ish but if they suck I dont wanna go that route. Just getting ready to do my injectors so have no idea if I will need new lines or not.
Thanks!

Dmax87

Dec 3, 2013
Not a bad idea, I've always used CLR, soak em for a few hours and inspect them after you pull them out. And whatever you do, TORQUE the line nuts. If you snug them to where they feel good and tight they'll leak, garuntee you'll get another small turn out of them while torquing.

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
I've got a set I could send your way and you could let them soak and clean up before tearing into your motor?

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
I've got a set I could send your way and you could let them soak and clean up before tearing into your motor?

Thanks for the offer!!! I would take you up on it but the truck is not my dd so don't care if it has to sit for a while. I have a killer hook up on Bosch remans from one of my buddies. I'll have to try the gas truck and see how well it really does work and let you guys know.

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
My buddy works for a company in the evenings and can get them to me for cost. Thank you if I need something he cant get me ill be giving you a call:thumb:

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
Just clr'ed mine today. Look amazing, I let them soak for about 18hrs blew air threw them and hit them with brake cleaner. Sprayed pb on them afterwards since I won't be installing them for a month.

MaxSmoke

FNG for life
Jan 25, 2012
Brighton Co
I ended up using some crazy stuff I found called evapo-rust. Not usually one to sell a product but this stuff works amazing. Put the lines in a metal coffee can and set that on a hot plate I have. About an hour they looked like new. Was going to take them to work and dip them in the ultrasonic but didn't feel the need to.