IRP (Indy)

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Any one from here going this year. We are probally heading out again this year. We will be staying in plainfeild @ the Days inn!!!

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Planning on it Caleb, but I am most likely still going to be truckless by next weekend. Unless some small miracle happens and the body work gets done in record time...wanna loan me one of yours? ;)

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Planning on it Caleb, but I am most likely still going to be truckless by next weekend. Unless some small miracle happens and the body work gets done in record time...wanna loan me one of yours? ;)

I hear ya there, that really sucks. I had some one dend up some sheet metal on mine 2 weeks ago but my body shop got it back to me in a week, just in time for the PRP event!!! Let me know if your going or not!!!

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
I'll be there pulling in the 2.6 class. Hooked in the 2.8 class last weekend to test some things out, it went really well. Hopefully everything goes well. See you all there.

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
I'll be watching for you. I'll be there, leaving at 8 am tomorrow, still truckless, mine sits with the bed off, but things are starting to comeback together nicely. I'll be riding the 412 miles to Indy in a Tacoma crewcab. It'll be all my big ass can handle for 6-7 hours, but I've ridden in smaller on longer trips.

See you guys in Indy! :D

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Had a blast. Ran into a few guys off of DP. And some guys off of here JNeal(Jarod). Was good meeting you Jarod and keep it in third gear. HeHe!! Saw a few guys trucks but they were not around to meet, too bad, one can never have enough friends. There is just so much going on that I could not see everything. I did see all the sled pulling though.:D

Last edited:

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Had a great time, didn't get to see to many people. But did run into some old friends,and made some new ones. Lot's of nice Dmaxes, and this weekend made me excited about getting my truck buttoned up and back on the road. It's been almost a month since I've driven it.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
yeah I still had a great time, Lots and lots of spectators this year but perticapants were down of course. I got to do a photo shoot with a diesel mag!!! Didnt really meat many new folks I seen a bunch of trucks from here and the DP, i talked to one guy from here but i never caught his name or screen name, i know he used to have a dodge and now has a GM dually or 2?

Ted were going to head out to thompson (ohio) @ the end of the month for the nhrda race,wanna go? U ready for any EFI tunes yet for your truck!!!

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Caleb,
yes, EFI Live is in the very near future for me. PM me the details about the Thompson event, I'll probably be in if I get the truck back. Supposedly two weeks, but you know how it goes....
PS, congrats on the diesel shoot. ;)

Last edited:

MAXPWR

Diesel Junkie
Mar 13, 2008
Blair Nebraska
yeah I still had a great time, Lots and lots of spectators this year but perticapants were down of course. I got to do a photo shoot with a diesel mag!!! Didnt really meat many new folks I seen a bunch of trucks from here and the DP, i talked to one guy from here but i never caught his name or screen name, i know he used to have a dodge and now has a GM dually or 2?

Ted were going to head out to thompson (ohio) @ the end of the month for the nhrda race,wanna go? U ready for any EFI tunes yet for your truck!!!

I think your talking about me.There was so many people talking that day I didn't even get your name, I remembered your screen name. We just got back in town about an hour ago! By the way my name is Dave. Hope to see your truck in the mag!