I did diesel stuff

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Managed to get the truck to the track on the final day it was open for the year. Managed to squeak out the win in the eighth mile run what ya bring shootout. By that I mean I did a 4 wheel drive burnout in a puddle of the last guys coolant and got the win due to a red light in the other lane. After that I ran a 10.65 at 128. Pretty happy with the times considering how little time I have with my new setup. I hadn't launched the truck in 4 wheel drive in close to 2 years. Hopefully I can get back out in the spring with some decent prep and launch this sumbich.

https://www.youtube.com/attribution...=/watch?v=syAAN_cBXt0&feature=em-upload_owner

https://www.youtube.com/attribution...=/watch?v=UhIrqiwYfxo&feature=em-upload_owner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Thanks guys! I was happy with how it ran considering all the changes and my lack of seat time. I am starting to think that the 6480af cam moved the power up a bit and my pumps aren't keeping up. I really wish I had a chance to log it.
Edit: I only say this because I was a tenth slower than my previous best with a stock cam and gears.

Last edited:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Nice runs! Who's in the other lane on first vid?
Alex Tucan is in the other lane. He is on here but I forget his username. He was consistently a couple tenths faster than me. Same turbo setup but he has a bit more fuel and a bit less weight. Truck has run 9.8 in the quarter on spray.

awesome steve!! that is a hell of a time for it being 2 years now lol
Thanks James. I went into the day with low expectations and was very happy to be that close to my old times. I know with some tweaking she has 10.40s in her. Just need to figure out where my 4mph went lol

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I also think I was very slow to the lockup box on my last pass. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.