Hsp compound kit s400 downpipe

bimmer95

Mar 16, 2019
Morgantown Pennsylvania
I bought a used hsp kit that was used with a hoodstack. I am wanting a regular downpipe for use with an ordinary exhaust. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I could source one? Also would a wcfab or sdp downpipe fit an hsp kit?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Have you checked with HSP to see if they can sell you a downpipe? The other brand pipes would probably fit the turbo, but the likelihood of them actually clearing stuff under the hood and lining up with the rest of the exhaust is pretty slim.

bimmer95

Mar 16, 2019
Morgantown Pennsylvania
From looking at pictures of hsp and wherli kits the profiles look very similar besides the hsp being a 2 piece downpipe. Those of you that have experience with both kits,is the big turbo position obviously different?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
From looking at pictures of hsp and wherli kits the profiles look very similar besides the hsp being a 2 piece downpipe. Those of you that have experience with both kits,is the big turbo position obviously different?

The turbos are all in slightly different positions (HSP vs WCFab vs SDP vs Pusher vs Industrial etc). Only way to know would be to try.