How much is a hummer h2 with a Lbz worth?

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I worked on a h2 hummer on Friday that had a Lbz swap and mike L built transmission in it. My question is, the guy is trying to sell it and I was wondering what you guys might think its worth. It's a truck style hummer, has a cognito lift with upper a arms, cryptonite tie rods, 40' toyo mts, amp power boards, ect. The Lbz swap is flawless. Looks like it was meant to be in there. Motor is all stock. Has black leather interior and the outside is real clean with only 87k miles. Rough ball park what could this thing be worth? Thanks

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Here's a pic. Not a good one but its the only one I have

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 186

LBZ_Duramax

May 12, 2009
North Carolina
www.parrishfire.com
Not to be smart but basically it comes down to whatever someone will pay. The bank isn't going to care that it has a LBZ swap and will loan based on the original truck configuration. I would say the book value just on the hummer would be somewhere around 25k so it comes down to who has the cash to buy and who has to get a loan.

bturner

Apr 28, 2013
Illinois
I want one. As far as price I agree on its all on what someone will spend. But I sold my 06 rc zf6 for 28,500 and it only blue booked like 21000. So if you have the right toy someone will eventually buy it

thunder550

Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
No idea...I've wondered the same about the RCSB 1500 that I just swapped...not that I want to sell it, but curious what it would be worth. Just off the top of my head, I decided $10k over the standard vehicle's value. I have no justification for that whatsoever, but it seemed like a starting point I guess.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
No idea...I've wondered the same about the RCSB 1500 that I just swapped...not that I want to sell it, but curious what it would be worth. Just off the top of my head, I decided $10k over the standard vehicle's value. I have no justification for that whatsoever, but it seemed like a starting point I guess.

I'd agree with the 10k over. Think of all the parts and labor involved in something like that. Look at how much the duraburbs go for.

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
if it were me id pay 25k for that truck in a heartbeat but that being said you mod vehicles cause you enjoy it or wanna enjoy driving it more its a loosing battle financially speaking

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
in the condition its in i could easilly see someone paying 30-50, especially since the stupid duraburb's go for double that price

that thing looks super clean too, who wouldn't want that

duramax05blk

Mar 16, 2012
02bigstrokin are you the gm guy he refers to as saying is mint . ( not a quote cant remember exact words) deff a solid looking truck, last I saw on rzr forums was at 38k also has more pics there assuming same truck don't belive there's many white dmax h2s on 40s on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Excuse my grammar the iPhone makes me iStupid!

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Thing is definitely sweet... I'd guess 41-45k easily and is realistic for what it is. You need to find the right buyer for it though and that's the tough part.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
02bigstrokin are you the gm guy he refers to as saying is mint . ( not a quote cant remember exact words) deff a solid looking truck, last I saw on rzr forums was at 38k also has more pics there assuming same truck don't belive there's many white dmax h2s on 40s on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Excuse my grammar the iPhone makes me iStupid!

No I'm not that guy. Not sure who it that might be but he barely knows me. He also has a Lmm that I put exhaust on. He brought the hummer in last Friday and I put a dsp2 switch in it. It is in really good shape though. Supposedly he's got a small fortune in the conversion. He said it had a mike L Trans in it and it kinda caught me off gaurd a little. I said " like one of his kits" and he proceeded to tell me no that the truck was out there in Cali and mike built it there at his shop. I'm in nc so that's good ways away. Lol.

jwrkansas

Mar 3, 2012
Ask him who did the conversion. A local guy does those things for people all over the country. He finished a stock lbz swap last week for a guy to the tune of 30g's. Does it have an aftermarket upper core support it in?