Highest Dmax hp?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I think Dmitri hit like 1976 hp in red years ago. He also did like 1899 hp @ industrial a couple of years back. All shit aside the dude has had the bar raised @ a very high level.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Dmitri's a tool. His big numbers came from big correction factors... usually when he was running the dyno.

I'll give credit to Brett. Nice numbers!

I think we all can agree there :D I am impressed with Brett's numbers as well especially because he isn't the most "experienced" with making hp on a dyno. Last time I saw him his truck kept downshifting and hopping.

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Sub'd out of curiosity I'm sure the sled pullers would take the cake if they weren't so :secret:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Dmitri's a tool. His big numbers came from big correction factors... usually when he was running the dyno.

I'll give credit to Brett. Nice numbers!

I'll second that Jacob. I hope he never crests the 2k mark cuz we will never hear the end of it from him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
I was lucky enough to spend a week with dmitri, in a camper, out in the middle of the Johnson valley desert, at king of the hammers. The fact I didn't kill him or myself is a miracle.

And fyi, he used to brag to me about how he could rebuild transmissions for under $100 using minimal parts and then charge a guy $4500 for a fully built trans. I used to have to kiss his ass because I didn't want to tarnish the name of the shop he worked at. He is one of the least respectful, most dishonest persons I had ever been around. Sorry for the derail, I just had to get that off my chest!

Wow I knew he was a snake but that's beyond low. An to think ppl still praise him is beyond me

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Wow I knew he was a snake but that's beyond low. An to think ppl still praise him is beyond me

Yes but look at who his minions are, young flat bills with saggy pants who don't know any better. His dyno numbers are just that a number, he has never been able to make them work on the track worth a damn. His prosteet truck is well built (or was not sure if it even together anymore) but he has never had the suspension set up and it's all over the track. I'm not impressed with a spike on a sheet of paper that is caused by a massive shot of nitrous. It's meaningless. Unless you can sustain that power for more than a micro second it doesn't mean a damn thing, at least not to me.

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Yes but look at who his minions are, young flat bills with saggy pants who don't know any better.... I'm not impressed with a spike on a sheet of paper that is caused by a massive shot of nitrous. It's meaningless.

Agreed. :thumb:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Just out of curiosity, anyone have an estimate of what Buck and Jesse's truck would put down or Rob Coddens? Those are two really good preforming trucks, far as I know neither of them dyno.

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
Awesome Job! Brett sure is not far from that elusive 2k mark. Looks like most of the Big HP dyno guys are useing NGM diesel camshafts, makes me feel real good about mine. LOL, he called it the small one, Then said Dmitri and a few others have made almost 1600hp on fuel with it!