help dsp5 upload and efi live help

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
No, you can get a single tune changed but it would need to be loaded into an auto-cal to load into the ecm, or ship the ecm to your tuner, either way you can have a single tune changed out of your tune files.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Yes, though, to having to do a "full flash" of the ecm, its the only way to extract and reload data,
?that i am aware of?
I could be wrong...

Andrew85

Sep 21, 2009
Not 100% on this but the way I understand it is you have to do a full flash the first time to get the ecm set up for dsp5 tuning and then after that you can do a Cal flash if you change something else.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Not 100% on this but the way I understand it is you have to do a full flash the first time to get the ecm set up for dsp5 tuning and then after that you can do a Cal flash if you change something else.

For any ECM you have to do a full flash to make it a DSP2/5. For 04.5+ you can do a cal flash to make DSP5 changes to the DSP files, but LB7's require a full flash every time to make a DSP change to a DSP5 tune. DSP2 though can have a cal flash o nany of them to make changes to the DSP file.